Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2018 Fiesta ST / 16900 miles / Recaro / Sunroof, Boston, MA

Trader history for sokhr (0)

Up for sale my 2018 Fiesta ST. Only 16900 miles, in excellent condition. Magnetic gray, with Recaro seats and the sunroof. Completely stock except for the lowered cargo floor (gives a few inches of extra depth and completely reversible). Two sets of mats - the stock carpets and Husky rubber mats, plus the WeatherTech cargo mat. $17500.

I’m the second owner. Bought from the first owner at 7000 miles. Both him and I used it for the office commute, never raced or tracked. I eventually got myself a 96 Miata and have no use for two cars.

The paint is in great condition. There is one tiny chip from gravel on the drivers door (too small to show on the photo) and a tiny chip on the side of the door. The wheels have some curb rash.

Interior is perfect except for the small scratch on the passenger door handle (see photo).

Has a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 with plenty of life. They work surprisingly well for the street both in the summer and even with a bit of snow in winter. The two in the front have less than 3k miles on them - one of the wheels got a bump after hitting a pothole, so I replaced the pair with the new ones.

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg 6.jpeg 7.jpeg 8.jpeg 9.jpeg 10.jpeg 11.jpeg 12.jpeg 13.jpeg 14.jpeg 15.jpeg 16.jpeg