Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2018 Fiesta ST / 6k Miles / Magnetic Metallic / Grey Recaros / BiXenon Retrofit

Trader history for Darksabre (1)

Sold.

Attachments

Last edited:
To those on the Fence...you lurkers out there. This is a great Price and nicely kept low mileage FiST. Get it while its Hot! I hope it finds a good home! GLWS!
I’ve been contemplating grabbing this one and selling my 17 base. Damn coronavirus making me question all my financial decisions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Darksabre
Thread Starter #4
Lol, that's just silly man. Don't let the virus scramble your brain.

OP
Darksabre
Thread Starter #7
And remember: 2018 is the first year they came with OEM backup cameras! It's honestly the reason I bought a new 2018 instead of finding a used 2017 and below. Did not want to retrofit a camera in.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
And remember: 2018 is the first year they came with OEM backup cameras! It's honestly the reason I bought a new 2018 instead of finding a used 2017 and below. Did not want to retrofit a camera in.
I didn't care about the camera, but I wouldn't turn it down, especially since it's a factory install and 100% warrantied.

If I had $16,500 laying around, I'd buy this, encase it in a nitrogen-filled box, and get it out once mine's completely worn out. :LOL:

danbfree

3000 Post Club
TBF, when you can throw on any $30 or less random camera, $60 PnP harness and flip a switch in ForScan or have your dealer do it, it's not like a major process as long as you have a '16+ with SYNC 3 at least... But this is a good deal for the low miles, Recaro's and retrofit headlights for sure! Great deal!

OP
Darksabre
Thread Starter #10
TBF, when you can throw on any $30 or less random camera, $60 PnP harness and flip a switch in ForScan or have your dealer do it, it's not like a major process as long as you have a '16+ with SYNC 3 at least... But this is a good deal for the low miles, Recaro's and retrofit headlights for sure! Great deal!
Running wires from the rear to the front didn't sound like a lot of fun to me. You're right though - it's probably not that bad. I have used ForScan before on my Focus RS - handy tool.

OP
Darksabre
Thread Starter #12
Yes - drive as little as possible. :)

But really, unless you let it really bake on there, you can keep them clean with a stiff bristle brush and normal car shampoo. Sonax and Adam's (and probably a lot of others...) makes pretty good chems to release brake dust from rims and calipers.

Ive been waiting for a nice one to pop up for sale, debating if its worth flying from NY to pick this up and drive it back home, looks good

OP
Darksabre
Thread Starter #15
Damn lights are killer! Can only imagine how much they are. Super kleen. Best of luck with sale.
Hey, thanks man. Parts-wise, there's around 350 dollars in them for the D2S, ballasts, shrouds, bulbs, LEDs, and relay harness, but it was at least a weeks worth of time cutting, painting, wiring, etc. Oh, and one of the headlights shifted in the oven the first time and the lens hit the heating element. Had to purchase a new headlight; that was a frustrating day. Definitely a lot of work.

2018 Fiesta ST for sale. I bought it new back in Nov 2018. Only 6025 miles on it now. Selling because it doesn't get driven much, just back and forth to work. We could use the cash instead right now, and I've got a Subaru beater to drive. Wheels are gold plastidip and can easily be removed if wanted. Rear taillights have removable vinyl tint as well. Front headlights are custom Morimoto BiXenon HID's with LED daytime running lights and red demon eyes (blows the stock reflected halogens out of the water). One of a kind retrofit.

The car had a wrap on it from the beginning, so the paint's in pretty good condition. Unfortunately, Ford's low quality paint job reared its ugly head when removing the wrap, as there are a couple small areas on the front bumper where the paint peeled near the headlights. I've put matte black wrap around the headlights which covers it well, but wanted to fully disclose any oddities. There are also a few small dents in the roof; I have no idea where they could have come from...I may have missed them when I bought it from the stealership. Hard to say.

Title in hand, no lien.

Asking $16,500. Thanks for looking!
Hello! Beautiful car man. I’m wondering where you are located?

Ford Community Posts