Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2018 Fiesta ST - Orange Spice $17K

Trader history for PhoenixM3 (0)

OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Thread Starter #7
Still have the car, Cobb AP, S280 (not installed) and a new spare Fiesta long block. I have a pedal spacer and Whoosh cold side pipe which I’ll sell, but don’t yet have listed.

OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Thread Starter #14
Car is otherwise stock? Or are there mods on the car?
Tom, all interior lights were upgraded to LED, as were the headlights and fog lamps. There are Hawk HPS brake pads front and rear (much lower brake dust) and stainless steel lines. Radiator hoses were upgraded to silicone (Whoosh brand), and I’ve disconnected the “kazoo” which pumps artificial engine noise into the cabin. I think that’s about it.

Tom

Tom, all interior lights were upgraded to LED, as were the headlights and fog lamps. There are Hawk HPS brake pads front and rear (much lower brake dust) and stainless steel lines. Radiator hoses were upgraded to silicone (Whoosh brand), and I’ve disconnected the “kazoo” which pumps artificial engine noise into the cabin. I think that’s about it.
Check your conversations tab and shoot me a text. AP would be nice to have with the car.