Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2018 Platinum White FiST, 18,660 miles, $16,200

Trader history for Rustler (0)

For sale by owner: 2018 Platinum White Ford Fiesta ST with 18,660 miles (and counting).

For a more detailed write up and full gallery of pictures please visit: https://www.revogarage.com/for-sale-18-ford-fiesta-st/

Car is mechanically bone stock. I have added Rally Armor mudflaps and OZ Superturismo LM wheels on OE tires (Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3). All mechanicals, systems, and other functions operate as they should. Originally equipped with moonroof, black wheels, red calipers, engine block heater, and platinum paint (2 of original wheels are curb rashy, will convey with the car if buyer wants). This car is in excellent shape with the only readily discernible damage being 2 rock chips on the front hood. 2 keys. FULL SERVICE RECORDS FROM NEW will convey to next owner. This is a 2 owner car that has lived in Montana since new.

This car is for sale in Bozeman, MT under a clean Montana title. I am happy to work with a buyer to ship the car at buyer's expense.

Price: $16,200

Thank you for looking and good luck with your search!

IMG_0793.jpg
IMG_0755.jpg IMG_0707.jpg

OP
Rustler
Thread Starter #4
Mine are 17x7. I believe you can also buy them in a 17x7.5. Really nice wheels for the price. Light, they seem like they'd be very strong, nice finish and details.