Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2018 Shadow Black, Nav, Moonroof, Cobb Stage-1, only 4k miles, 1 owner, mint!!!

Trader history for pkrockt (0)

pkrockt

Here it is ladies & gents! Cobb Stage 1 Fiesta ST with extremely low miles!

ODO: 4210
Title: Clean & Clear
Owner: Original
Warranty: Yes! Fully bumper to bumper, powertrain, etc.
Service Records: Yes! Just had first oil change & tire rotation from the Ford dealer

2018 Ford Fiesta ST, black/black, 6-speed manual, original doctor enthusiast owner, barely driven, only 4310 miles, clean CarFax, no accidents, paintwork, dents, scratches or curb rashes, always garaged kept, only hand washed, never been through any of the drive thru car washes, non-smoker, no kids, food, drinks or pets, mint condition. Loaded with every option except Recaros; includes moonroof, GPS Navigation, backup cam, Ford Sync 3, Apple CarPlay, Pandora, Sirius satellite radio and more! Opted with silver brake calipers, not the cheesy red ones. Properly broken-in, never driven hard or abused, never redlined, never launched, all highway commuting miles.

Extras include:
3M lifetime 20% premium tint ($240)
Premium made-in-the-USA LED low beams and fogs ($180)
Husky floor liners (front & back) ($165)
Well-Visor window rain guards ($54)
2nd set of wheels (winter): Sparco Drift 15x6.5 with Blizzak WS80 snow tires and Ford Motorcraft TPMS already programmed for the car ($1100); driven 200 miles then swapped to stock set.

Only mod is a very conservative and popular Cobb Stage 1 ($950) which includes intake, rear engine mount and Accessport flashed with 93 octane tune. All parts purchased new; both intake and motor mount professionally installed by a local performance shop ($275) which I've used to service all my cars for over 25+ years. Same mechanic built my 9 sec Supra featured back in the day in SuperStreet magazine, 712HP STI, Time Attack EVO X, IS-F, and now working on my TrackHawk daily driver.

Both keys, owners manual and clean/clear title in hand. Nearly $27k invested. Asking a dirt cheap $16,999 firm. I'll be happy to put a lowered price on the bill of sale to get notarized to save you hundreds on taxes. Full bumper to bumper warranty! Only selling b/c my commute changed and so no longer need a compact, economical yet fun to drive car. Plus I have 5 other vehicles, a boat and other toys. Serious inquiries only please. Great for any enthusiast, student, responsible first-time driver or anyone who wants something zippy to drive that can park in any narrow space. You won't regret this one! Thanks! DrH_FiST_01.jpg DrH_FiST_02.jpg DrH_FiST_03.jpg DrH_FiST_04.jpg DrH_FiST_05.jpg DrH_FiST_06.jpg DrH_FiST_01.jpg DrH_FiST_02.jpg DrH_FiST_03.jpg DrH_FiST_04.jpg DrH_FiST_05.jpg DrH_FiST_07.jpg DrH_FiST_08.jpg DrH_Fist_11.JPG DrH_Fist_10.JPG DrH_Fist_13.JPG F25A7986-8269-48F4-B571-61B8AA8148C0.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like a great car & a good deal. We will be discussing this at home as my son is going to be graduating High School in a few weeks and we are considering getting him a car (He really likes my wife's 2016 Kona Blue ST!) I sent you PM as well.