Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Repeat codes, need some help, rather frustrating

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
Yeah. Chasing issues on a newer car while on the verge of getting chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia from being overworked has me at wits end stress wise.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Try 644 hours of OT Last year man...I also work two jobs....one part time and one full time one. Sleep is for when I'm dead! [giggle]

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
50+ hour weeks for the last 6 months as a welder/fabricator. Im beyond burnt out.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
50+ hour weeks for the last 6 months as a welder/fabricator. Im beyond burnt out.
That my Buddy is a Normal week with minimal OT for me.....There was a point where I was doing 70+ hr work weeks. Your work is a lot more Physical than mine that's for sure. But mine is more critical thinking and problem solving but with Humans on a completely different scale. All I say is its a great day to be above ground when I wake up! Keep on Rocking in the free world! [rockon]

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I believe it man that is hard work. Definitely takes a toll on your body I'm sure. If I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep a night I can't even function properly.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
4 is my Iffy point and my elbows get numbness in them. But that's usually after I work 20+ hour shift between the two jobs sometimes. I refuse to drive any machinery that's not owned by myself also at that point.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28
Im up to needing 9 hours. And i barely get half that thanks to the extra pressure of a car that isnt working right and dumb parts issues at work that dont get resolved. As for sore joints. Everything. Somedays i cant even move.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
Took a bit but only one code popped up 0442 again. Finally have the evap parts in so thats on my list this weekend to do.[wiggle]