Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2019 Fiesta ST, 6184 miles, Shadow Black, Recaro Seats, Navigation, Sunroof, LSD, Wheels, Delta Wing Riser

Trader history for Fordman (0)

PhoenixM3

I’ve got a lot of sweat equity in this car, I love it. Everything has been done my me, and I’ve enjoyed it. I’m 62, 37 years as an Engineer in the Aerospace/Power Gen industry. I’ve worked on 2 “Winston Cup” teams and a Hooters Pro-Cup team. I’m considering giving this up to make room for a 2022 Mach 1. I’m retiring this year, so considering treating myself. The recent photos were taken yesterday, after the winter storm, not the greatest but do show the current status of the car including the Delta Wing from England.

It's a great daily street car. Considerable list of mods done meticulously, as had I planned to keep this car a long time. Two of the links will show the Vdyno results for 93 Octane and E40 Tunes. It’s a beast an a ton of fun to drive. Also, all stock parts are in hand except the original Ebony Wheels/Tires.

I’m including more photos in the attached pdf. If you can’t open the file and want to see more, DM me and I’ll send photos. I have many more than the pdf as well.

Price: $31500

Summary:

2019 Fiesta ST Shadow Black
6184 miles, purchased 9/2019
Smoke Storm Heated Recaro seats & Sunroof
All stock parts in hand except Ebony Wheels/Tires

Mods/Upgrades:

At 1.9k miles:

Dizzy E30 & 93 Octane Tunes
Wavetrac LSD
Velossa Tech Snorkel
Cobb AP3
Cobb Intake w/ST200-type box plumbed to fog light delete
Cobb FMIC/Charge Pipes (sold at 3.2k miles)
Cobb Rear Motor Mount
Cobb Shifter cable bushings
Turbosmart Plumb Back plug-n-play Diverter valve
NGK 6510 plugs
Montune Shifter Kit
Montune Sport Springs (front toe reset)
Mishimoto Oil Catch Can w/UPR Check Valve
TRC V3 Front Splitter and Side Skirts
Splitter & Skirts painted Shadow Black w/Race Red accents & Clearcoat
Boosted Designs Aluminum ST dead pedal

At 2.6k miles

Whoosh Cold side charge pipe w/symposer delete
Fuel-It Bluetooth Ethanol Sensor, app on cell phone display % E-content
Thermal R&D 3-inch Catback Exhaust

At 3.2k miles

Delta Styling Race Red wing riser with Carbon Fiber sides
TB Performance crash bar – Red
Treadstone TR11 22X11X3 FMIC
Open front grill, custom FMIC/radiator shroud
Whoosh hot side charge pipe
Sparco/OZ Trofeo 4 Black/Polished wheels
Federal 215/40/17 tires
16mm wheel spacers w/ARP studs
Rally Armor mud flaps

At 3.4k miles

S280 Turbo Kit
14psi Turbosmart Waste Gate actuator
Whoosh Single Port Aux Fuel kit, 90lb/hr injector & plug-n-play wiring
3.5 bar MAP kit
4 bar TMAP sensor
Whoosh 3" catted/Cerakoted downpipe
ARP downpipe stud and nut kit
Airtec Tubular Exhaust Manifold Cerakoted
280 turbo flange (35mm) port matched/polished to Airtec 42mm
Airtec & Turbo hotside wrapped with Heatshield Armor
Delta Styling Race Red S-R-R rear wing with Carbon Fiber side accents
Dizzy 93oct tune, fully iterated
Dizzy E40 Ethanol tune, fully iterated

A Fiesta Forum Posts:

Photo without Delta Wing & Rally Armor Mud Flaps

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/oz-rims.25260/#post-426232

93 Octane Tune

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...-and-datalog-thread.22987/page-15#post-431237

E40 Tune

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...-and-datalog-thread.22987/page-17#post-448531

ST 200-type Airbox

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/st200-hose.24046/page-2#post-413935
GLWS. Nice car.

OP
Fordman
Thread Starter #3
I've added another purchase option and price for those that would rather have the Stock Turbo. I can understand some may not want a Turbo mod. Maybe this will increase the potential buyer pool. Thanks for the likes and replies.

I’ve got a lot of sweat equity in this car, I love it. Everything has been done my me, and I’ve enjoyed it. I’m 62, 37 years as an Engineer in the Aerospace/Power Gen industry. I’ve worked on 2 “Winston Cup” teams and a Hooters Pro-Cup team. I’m considering giving this up to make room for a 2022 Mach 1. I’m retiring this year, so considering treating myself. The recent photos were taken yesterday, after the winter storm, not the greatest but do show the current status of the car including the Delta Wing from England.

It's a great daily street car. Considerable list of mods done meticulously, as had I planned to keep this car a long time. Two of the links will show the Vdyno results for 93 Octane and E40 Tunes. It’s a beast an a ton of fun to drive. Also, all stock parts are in hand except the original Ebony Wheels/Tires.

I’m including more photos in the attached pdf. If you can’t open the file and want to see more, DM me and I’ll send photos. I have many more than the pdf as well.

Price: $31500 as is with S280, Airtec Exhaust Manifold, SPA Fuel (Dizzy 93 Oct & E40 Tunes)
$28500 with Stock Turbo/Exhaust Manifold & Stock Fuel (Dizzy 93 Oct & E30 Tunes, Stock Tune)

Summary:

2019 Fiesta ST Shadow Black
6184 miles, purchased 9/2019
Smoke Storm Heated Recaro seats, Sunroof, Navigation, Tinted Windows
All stock parts in hand except Ebony Wheels/Tires

Mods/Upgrades:

At 1.9k miles:

Dizzy E30 & 93 Octane Tunes
Wavetrac LSD
Velossa Tech Snorkel
Cobb AP3
Cobb Intake w/ST200-type box plumbed to fog light delete
Cobb FMIC/Charge Pipes (sold at 3.2k miles)
Cobb Rear Motor Mount
Cobb Shifter cable bushings
Turbosmart Plumb Back plug-n-play Diverter valve
NGK 6510 plugs
Montune Shifter Kit
Montune Sport Springs (front toe reset)
Mishimoto Oil Catch Can w/UPR Check Valve
TRC V3 Front Splitter and Side Skirts
Splitter & Skirts painted Shadow Black w/Race Red accents & Clearcoat
Boosted Designs Aluminum ST dead pedal

At 2.6k miles

Whoosh Cold side charge pipe w/symposer delete
Fuel-It Bluetooth Ethanol Sensor, app on cell phone display % E-content
Thermal R&D 3-inch Catback Exhaust

At 3.2k miles

Delta Styling Race Red wing riser with Carbon Fiber sides
TB Performance crash bar – Red
Treadstone TR11 22X11X3 FMIC
Open front grill, custom FMIC/radiator shroud
Whoosh hot side charge pipe
Sparco/OZ Trofeo 4 Black/Polished wheels
Federal 215/40/17 tires
16mm wheel spacers w/ARP studs
Rally Armor mud flaps

At 3.4k miles

S280 Turbo Kit
14psi Turbosmart Waste Gate actuator
Whoosh Single Port Aux Fuel kit, 90lb/hr injector & plug-n-play wiring
3.5 bar MAP kit
4 bar TMAP sensor
Whoosh 3" catted/Cerakoted downpipe
ARP downpipe stud and nut kit
Airtec Tubular Exhaust Manifold Cerakoted
280 turbo flange (35mm) port matched/polished to Airtec 42mm
Airtec & Turbo hotside wrapped with Heatshield Armor
Delta Styling Race Red S-R-R rear wing with Carbon Fiber side accents
Dizzy 93oct tune, fully iterated
Dizzy E40 Ethanol tune, fully iterated

A Fiesta Forum Posts:

Photo without Delta Wing & Rally Armor Mud Flaps

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/oz-rims.25260/#post-426232

93 Octane Tune

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...-and-datalog-thread.22987/page-15#post-431237

E40 Tune

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...-and-datalog-thread.22987/page-17#post-448531

ST 200-type Airbox

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/st200-hose.24046/page-2#post-413935

Good luck with the sale. Based on the tag and the snow pics, I would say we live really close to each other. It's going to be a hard sale at that price point. You may want to try and bring the car as close to stock as possible and sell the parts individually. A car in that condition, close to stock will probably get you close to $22k or more right now.

I'm in a similar boat (have another project car in the works) but I see a long future with the ST in the garage as a dedicated track car (giving it a dedicated purpose and new enjoyment). I would recommend the same for you since you have put such a large effort into the car. We have a bunch of track events locally as well as autocross all around us.

OP
Fordman
Thread Starter #5
Good luck with the sale. Based on the tag and the snow pics, I would say we live really close to each other. It's going to be a hard sale at that price point. You may want to try and bring the car as close to stock as possible and sell the parts individually. A car in that condition, close to stock will probably get you close to $22k or more right now.

I'm in a similar boat (have another project car in the works) but I see a long future with the ST in the garage as a dedicated track car (giving it a dedicated purpose and new enjoyment). I would recommend the same for you since you have put such a large effort into the car. We have a bunch of track events locally as well as autocross all around us.
Thanks for the feedback, appreciate your time. Yeah, I'm in Greenville, SC.

I raced an Acura Integra in SCCA South Eastern US road courses for 10 years, had a great time (VIR, Road Atlanta, Kershaw, Roebling Road, Moroso, Charlotte, Daytona, Sebring). I built the car, everything but the cage. That's in my past. I love the FiST, and if I had room for 5 vehicles (wife, daughter, F150) I'd probably keep it even if I purchase a Mach 1, it is so much fun to drive. I recognize the dilemma with all the mods. I went all out thinking I'd keep the car forever, honestly. I love the results, but have recently started desiring a Mach 1.

I've been planning on listing another pricing option replacing a few more items back to stock, like the Delta Wing & Riser, the TB Crash Bar, Treadstone Intercooler (either stock intercooler or something like a Whoosh V3 so the Dizzy Stage 2 93 Oct and E30 tunes are good, and Stock tune). I'm fully aware many out there don't want heavy mods, and that's a fine preference, some don't like the TB Crash Bar, the Delta Wing and Riser are $$$, etc.

I'm not sure it makes sense for me to do much more, maybe the exhaust, the Thermal 3" Catback and 3" Whoosh Downpipe. The stock exhaust is fine with the stock turbo, so that would be a viable option and again the Dizzy & Stock tunes are applicable. With the stock turbo, the Thermal exhaust still sounds great, so some may like that.

So, I'll likely update the post soon with at least 1 more pricing option, heads-up. If anyone is interested in the car with more mods returned to stock, please don't hesitate to contact me.