Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2019 Fiesta ST 8k miles $12,500 Stage 3

Trader history for dak360 (0)

Selling my 2019 Fiesta St. Stage 3 Cobb tune with Accessport included with sale. Car is very nice but does have a rebuilt title. Car has many nice performance parts. No issues. Passed recent inspection. Car is Fast!

Asking $12,500
8300 miles. Like new

Located near Houston TX
Message me for contact info.

Attachments

Last edited:
Interested , would like a pm with more information on it please. Will drive out ASAP for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What options on the car if any? I'll assume Cobb Intercooler as well? Be nice if you listed more information, especially with a rebuilt title vehicle.

OP
D
Thread Starter #10
I don't come on the site much but you could always message me if your serious about the car. Most people are tire kickers. Just being honest. If you want more info on the car and are serious about it send me a PM

Or.....you could just post all the info here so others can see it also. Why is that so hard for sellers to do? Make a damn effort if hou want peoples money. Take a look at some other for sale threads that are properly done with all info available to see and leaving not many questions unanswered. Just being honest ;)

Either way GLWS.

OP
D
Thread Starter #12
I explained how to contact me about the car. I want to speak serious buyers not tire kickers. You clearly are not a buyer.