Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2019 Fiesta ST in white with Mountune MP215 located in West Michigan

Trader history for Speed90 (3)

I am the original owner and do not have pets and do not smoke. Car still smells new inside. It has the Mountune MP215 performance kit installed. Also has the Ford Performance weighted carbon fiber shift knob. Comes with a full set of all season tires and wheels for use in winter. The wheels are genuine Ford steel wheels and have Ford TPMS sensors installed. I also have a TPMS programmer that comes with the car for when you swap out the tires/wheels each season.
Wheels on the car are Sparko Trofeo.
Selling because I need something more practical to shuttle kids around, etc.
This car is very nice. I do not fit the demographics of this vehicle. I am in my late 40's and drive maturely and not like some punk kid who beats on their vehicle.
I already have a replacement vehicle arriving by May 23 so if nobody buys it by then, or possibly sooner then you will have missed out.
There is a small lein on the vehicle which will be cleared at my local bank at time of purchase.
This is a very nice example of this model and it shows. You wont be disappointed.
Car has about 33,700 miles on it so it is still under full factory warranty. This is my daily driver so miles will go up from what is listed.
I am asking $18,750 which is medium range for price on KBB not including the MP215 kit and full set of winter tires and wheels.

Attachments