Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2019 Fiesta ST white platinum metallic tri-coat, Recaro seats, sunroof, gloss black wheels, heated seats and Navigation, 5k miles

Trader history for DaveZtoA (1)

2019 Fiesta ST white platinum metallic tri-coat, Recaro seats, sunroof, gloss black wheels, heated seats and Navigation. Mountune lowering springs, short shifter, shift knob, RMM, intercooler, high flow induction hose and drop in air filter, Pierce Motorsports front lower chassis brace and rear torsion brace, Whoosh Intercooler silicone boost hose kit, silicone sound symposer delete, Dizzy Tuning stage 2, Cobb Access-port V3, Triple R Composites front diffuser, side skirts splitter, rear spats, Motorsport-tech 10mm Wheel spacers, ST dead pedal, Diode Dynamics LED bulbs interior and exterior, Transmission fluid: Ravenol MTF-2 / 75W-80, Oil Filter: Motor Craft -FL-400S, Engine Oil: Pennzoil Platinum 5w-20 full synthetic. All windows Llumar 30% tint,

Original owner, adult owned and driven, Professional detailed twice a year, Garage kept, This is my second vehicle and just don’t drive it enough to warrant keeping it. Don’t need to sell it but would rather someone else be able to enjoy it. Needs nothing at all and in excellent condition cosmetically and mechanically. All work performed by a friend of mine. Who is an Audi master tech / shop forman. We performed all work at his dealership shop. Have all original parts. Title in hand. Clean history. Still under factory warranty

$27,500

Attachments

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
This would have been $10k cheaper 18 months ago. Good luck with the sale.
But that's not the current used car market, so why comment? Would you appreciate it someone did that to your for sale ad? The vehicle market is crazy right now. New cars have crazy additional dealer markups and the used vehicle market is insane due to lower production of new vehicles all due from the worldwide chip shortage. SMH

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
But that's not the current used car market, so why comment? Would you appreciate it someone did that to your for sale ad? The vehicle market is crazy right now. New cars have crazy additional dealer markups and the used vehicle market is insane due to lower production of new vehicles all due from the worldwide chip shortage. SMH

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm 100% aware of the reasons behind the price. This is a good price for the car. Mostly just commentary. If OP wants me to delete my post he can ask. It wasn't negative, just stating a fact.

Magnetic

Wow! That's what I paid for mine new. How the markets change. Def a great buy for someone looking for low mileage and the owner wanting out.

Personally I would never buy a FiST used because of the risk of people running them into the ground then dumping them. (Not saying you did that) Typically the type of person to buy the FiST mods them and my dad always told me to buy these types of cars new.

GLWS!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Wow! That's what I paid for mine new. How the markets change. Def a great buy for someone looking for low mileage and the owner wanting out.

GLWS!
Its 8k more than I paid for mine New , I did not have the Nav or Sunroof but those are two options one can do without easily Nav? Maps on your phone through Android Auto or Apple car play., Sunroof is like 70lbs of weight at the highest point on the car i.e. no go. My MSRP also was $25,100 and I paid $19,678

So ya more power to the OP if he can get someone to pay that kind of money for his car. I surely would not pay that much for a used one even low miles.

Magnetic

Its 8k more than I paid for mine New , I did not have the Nav or Sunroof but those are two options one can do without easily Nav? Maps on your phone through Android Auto or Apple car play., Sunroof is like 70lbs of weight at the highest point on the car i.e. no go. My MSRP also was $25,100 and I paid $19,678

So ya more power to the OP if he can get someone to pay that kind of money for his car. I surely would not pay that much for a used one even low miles.
Yeah the problem is that generally kids buy this type of car and max it out and abuse it. I could've got a used one with 500 miles for less but one money shift or who knows what will be pricey down the road. One will never know until they find the issues. A friend of mine sold his FiST and he put "Adult owned and driven" and I told him "Bro, stop lying you beat that thing into the ground!" LoL He started cracking up. After that day I came to the realization that no car is babied in this category. HaHa

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Magnetic..... (just spent 10 days in AZ!) they are out there but owned by people with no reason to abuse or illegally modify them. Many or probably most have no clue about mods or the forum. And older people who bought them to enjoy and keep not hot rod and run them into the ground. Not that is all bad, I did that with a few cars in my younger years My daughters 2018 FiST (38 YO) is totally stock and babied as to maintenance by her mechanic hubby, she learned to drive in a BMW 320 Si, a competent road car to learn on, she enjoys spirited diving but not abusing it. Mine is a Ford registered MP-215 with only resonator and symposer deletes with original parts in a box and a OCC. Neither car has ever had a clutch drop start nor zinged a gearbox. There are others like us that bought these cars to enjoy driving cross country and curvy backroads or be a city road warrior attacking traffic circles and zooming entrance ramps around the SUV's. I doubt we are alone as a friend in AZ just picked up a super nice, garage kept all stock orange one forgot the year I think a 17 as he has the rear camera43K miles and got it under $20k from a middle aged guy that was tired of of it and needed the room for a new boat. He is mid 40's and a cop. I have no need to ever sell mine as it is a super star at my needs. It is promised to my grandson when I stop driving in 5 years or so and my granddaughter will have to hit her mom up if she wants one, LOL!

This is a very nice example of arguably the best color with all options in a last year model with super low mileage. Of course you could get one for less a couple years ago, but they stopped making them. I have had three of these over the years, best little pocket rocket Ford ever made. I searched nationwide earlier this year for this exact car, after months i was very lucky to find one locally that i assumed the lease on, will buy it outright at the end of the term and hang on to it. Luck to seller, don't think you will need much though!

OP
DaveZtoA
Thread Starter #15
Magnetic..... (just spent 10 days in AZ!) they are out there but owned by people with no reason to abuse or illegally modify them. Many or probably most have no clue about mods or the forum. And older people who bought them to enjoy and keep not hot rod and run them into the ground. Not that is all bad, I did that with a few cars in my younger years My daughters 2018 FiST (38 YO) is totally stock and babied as to maintenance by her mechanic hubby, she learned to drive in a BMW 320 Si, a competent road car to learn on, she enjoys spirited diving but not abusing it. Mine is a Ford registered MP-215 with only resonator and symposer deletes with original parts in a box and a OCC. Neither car has ever had a clutch drop start nor zinged a gearbox. There are others like us that bought these cars to enjoy driving cross country and curvy backroads or be a city road warrior attacking traffic circles and zooming entrance ramps around the SUV's. I doubt we are alone as a friend in AZ just picked up a super nice, garage kept all stock orange one forgot the year I think a 17 as he has the rear camera43K miles and got it under $20k from a middle aged guy that was tired of of it and needed the room for a new boat. He is mid 40's and a cop. I have no need to ever sell mine as it is a super star at my needs. It is promised to my grandson when I stop driving in 5 years or so and my granddaughter will have to hit her mom up if she wants one, LOL!
Well said and I totally agree

Svsherman

Word. I'm one of those old guys, and my wife is one of those old ladies. My wife drives our Golf R with just an APR flash, and I'm getting rid of a new bone stock Supra. So, appropriately modded FiSTs, Golfs, Focuses, e30s, etc are also driven by non-abusing old folks!

Magnetic

I'm not saying that you abused them and gave examples of what I have run into in common real life scenarios.

But there is a difference when people price gouge and have an asking price 10-20 years before it's necessary. I'm sure someone with money to spare pays what your asking.

But as a fellow car lover and enthusiast actions speak louder than words. The fact that you're asking near/over retail says something. I have no doubt you might have took care of the car but this is very common in our current car market. An experienced car buyer would wait and pay it's actual value not a hyper inflated asking price.

If it was me I would give someone a deal but everyone is different. A lot of car salesman are coming up with nifty tactics to squeeze the market and gains into every purchase. (Even so much as to leaving notes on peoples cars) This is why manufacturers are moving to a limited stock option. The era of the internal combustion engine is coming to a close and they are trying to squeeze every penny out of the stock they have. (until they have EV tech) Reason being they have limited stock and maximizing gains by doing so. The artificially inflated used car market will me leaving thousands under in their car loans with no remorse for the buyers. Then a rapid dump and bubble crash.

To me just seems a bit (in stock trading terminology) over-extended. But again if that's what you're asking all good.

In all honesty, if I was a buyer I would stay far far away. I've been wanting either a Porsche and Alfa Quadrifoglio but know this bubble wont last for long. (inevitably) Just my 2 cents.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
.QUOTE="Magnetic, post: 461896, member: 4236"]I'm not saying that you abused them and gave examples of what I have run into in common real life scenarios.

I think you quoted the wrong guy. I didn't say I would sell my car at any price, I made it clear it will not be sold. Even if I bought a new toy, my FiST stays until it is passed on to my grandson.
As to your Alfa my dream Alfa is a 1969/70 1750 Spider Veloce, red of course. My first car was a 1959 Fiat 600D. I longed to make it an Abarth like the ones in the car mag pics at Le Mans cornering on 3 wheels!

Does anyone know what this car sold for, $???. DM me if you know and willing to share. Thanks, considering selling mine, 2019 with 6k miles.