Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2019 Fiesta ST

KYCupFan

I bought a used 2011 Fiesta SES in 2012. I was rear ended on Dec 9th and the car ended up being a total loss. My SES had 184k miles on it and I was hoping to put that many more miles on it. Well I ended up replacing it with a 2019 ST. Magnetic Gray with Black wheels. I had to travel a couple of hours North to Indianapolis to get the car I wanted. I absolutely love the car, its so fun to drive. No mods but my K&N air filter from my 2011 fit the new ST so I did drop that in. Most ofmy google searches about this car usually brings me to this forum so I figured I may as well register, so hello aryone!

Attachments

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome to the forum!

I got mine (a dupe of yours) in July 2019 with a May 2019 build date. I thought it was one of the last since production was slated to end in May. Production did finally end in August...what's your build date?
I feel very fortunate since it WAS the very last ST at my dealer AND after 50 years and many cool cars the FiST is everything I ever really wanted or needed in a car and THE MOST fun to drive!
Congrats to you!

Welcome and nice choice of color. BTW 16 inch wheels and tires make for a huge improvement in the ride quality with almost no loss in the handling. Cost for everything with new TPMS sensors was basically a grand. Link to the wheels if you are interested but I have to warn you they are a 5/4 combo mount. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/tou-3260-6720g/overview/

Last edited: