Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2019 FiST Magnetic in Souderton, PA

Clerk

Hello All,

I bought my 2019 FiST a couple of months back and haven't had a chance to say hello until now. I immediately put a Borla cat-back on it and deleted the symposer. I am loving this little go-kart. I still can't hold back the smiles while ripping through our country back roads. I will be adding an access port and intercooler when I can muster up the confidence to void the warranty. This will void the warranty correct?

Thanks for the support in advance!

Attachments

Welcome and congrats!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

So that's a complicated question, yes and no. It might void your warranty. It has to be proven that it caused the issue. Check out the Moss-Magnussen Act. So the answer is a solid maybe.

[emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really all gonna boil down to your dealer, I actually had the dealership I ordered my 19 FiST from put an header on my 07 Focus and there never said a thing about it . And a dealership I bought the racing suspension for it in North Carolina are the 1 that told me about the Magnasom Moss Act . So your good on mods just as long as they can't prove what you have done messed anything up.

OP
C

Clerk

Thread Starter #7

So that's a complicated question, yes and no. It might void your warranty. It has to be proven that it caused the issue. Check out the Moss-Magnussen Act. So the answer is a solid maybe.

[emoji2373]

[emoji2373]

Thanks triplegriff!

OP
C

Clerk

Thread Starter #8
It's really all gonna boil down to your dealer, I actually had the dealership I ordered my 19 FiST from put an header on my 07 Focus and there never said a thing about it . And a dealership I bought the racing suspension for it in North Carolina are the 1 that told me about the Magnasom Moss Act . So your good on mods just as long as they can't prove what you have done messed anything up.
Thanks FocusedSlayer. I hear mixed opinions about using the access port and being covered for warranty claims. I just need to remind myself that I bought a sub $20K car so that I could mod it and beat the crap out of it.