Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2019 FiST, Orange Spice, 4700 Miles, Special Ordered MSRP $26,075 – in SC, lotsa pics!

Trader history for SCMike (0)

======SOLD====== On the spot to the first guy to come look at it. Adios amigos.

I special-ordered this FiST (because I wanted Orange Spice with every option, but NO sunroof) in Jan 2019, and it finally showed up at the dealership in May 2019. A unique slick-top FiST collector's package. VIN is 3FADP4GX9KM140433.

The options include:
Orange Spice Metallic 3C.....$595
ST Recaro Package with Heated Front Seats, Dual Power Heated Side Mirror.....$1,995
Voice-Act Touch-Scr Nav Sys.....$790
17” Premium Ebony Black Wheel.....$375
Base Price.....$21,340 Total Options.....$3,760 Destination.....$975 MSRP.....$26,075

This pristine FiST has no mods. I have added the Ford Parts all-weather rubber floor mats front and rear (the original mats are still in the box) and the rear trunk liner – all these have the specific “ST” logo on them. Plus a small GPS-driven heads-up display unit that projects the speed on the windshield (works great!) - the power cord runs to the outlet at the rear seats. The tires are the original Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 205/40R17.

The car comes with the original window sticker that I had laminated for protection. Interesting that the window sticker has a bold text imprint on it that reads “SPECIAL ORDER”. It comes with both keys, all the owners books and pamphlets (including the special ST-only supplement), and a mint copy of the 2019 Fiesta sales brochure. All the original sales documents come with the car, plus I asked the dealer to save for me the factory production and shipping labels stuck onto the car's glass that are usually thrown away during their new car prep. This might be the best documented original FiST around.

Finally, this FiST comes with the transferable FordProtect PremiumCare maximum protection extended warranty that runs through May 24, 2025 (+3 years on the normal bumper-to-bumper warranty) or 48,000 miles. Basically this is a no-worries FiST until the next owner hits that date or mileage. The car had its first annual oil/filter and tire rotation at the dealership on May 22, 2020 at 4,417 miles.

Why am I selling so soon? I have been seduced by a 10 year old Boxster Spyder, and it is crazeee for a geezer like me to keep four cars. I don't really want/need to sell the FiST, but... At least I will get to keep my memories of the Octane Academy track day at the SLC Ford Performance Racing School offered for free to all ST purchasers. I will advertise exclusively on this forum for several weeks to give the folks here first shot, and then the ad goes national on cars.com.

Oh, yes....my price is $19,900. The car is located in Aiken, SC, and has always been a one-owner SC car.

aaaIMG_1566.JPG aabIMG_1568.JPG aacIMG_1564.JPG aadIMG_1565.JPG aaeIMG_1567.JPG aafIMG_1563.JPG aahIMG_1569.JPG aaiIMG_1570.JPG bbbIMG_1574.JPG bbcIMG_1560.JPG bbdIMG_1561.JPG bbeIMG_1573.JPG bbfIMG_1575.JPG bbgIMG_1572.JPG bbhIMG_1582.JPG bbkIMG_1577.JPG cccIMG_1578.JPG ccdIMG_1576.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
SCMike
Thread Starter #3
FiST videos....there are a ton of them on youtube. My favorite is Raiti's Rides review of a new 2018 - just because he is reviewing what looks like a spitting image of my car, except it is a model year earlier. It is funny that he says that 2018 will be the last year for the FiST, which was the accepted knowledge at that time. Except that Ford later decided to do a final 2019MY run, a "gift" to us. Raiti's 20 +/- minute review is just like doing an inspection and test drive of my car.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbChTOAfRwc

OP
SCMike
Thread Starter #4
Another tidbit on my FiST: I did the usual Old School engine break-in that I always do. With a movable orange sticky tab on the face of the tach, I limited the rpm in a controlled sequence: first 100 miles - 3,200 rpm; to 300 miles - 3,500 rpm; to 1,000 miles - 4,000 rpm; to 1,500 miles - 5,000 rpm; with a lot of variation within the ranges. Beyond 1,500 miles - let 'er rip.

Also forgot another really minor feature on the car: as a souvenir of the Octane Academy, I received a Ford Performance Racing School air freshener to stick on the air vent grill (errrmm, wow). It stopped freshening ages ago, but it still looks cool.

zzIMG_1585.JPG