Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2019 Ford Fiesta ST Magnetic Gray (stock) - Still has bumper to bumper warranty - 19.5k miles - $22,400 OBO - Billings, MT

Trader history for EintrachtAdler (0)

Includes:
-Optional all black wheels
-Stock summer tires with 7/32" remaining
-Factory all weather floor mats
-Still has manufacturer bumper to bumper warranty through August, 2022 and powertrain through August 2024
-Aftermarket Whoosh rear motor mount to improve shift feel (no negative NVH felt at all)
-Aftermarket Ravenol transmission fluid for improved cold weather performance
-Full service history and records
-Averages 37 mpg on highway when cruising
-Low miles that have been mostly highway miles
-Optional set of one season old Blizzak WS90s on 15" rims for another $500 (OBO)

For sale is my 2019 Ford Fiesta ST. I have loved this car over the last 3 years, but am deciding to change things up. I have made sure to keep this car in immaculate condition with oil changes every 5,000 miles, regular washes and regular trips to the dealer for multi-point inspections. The bumper to bumper warranty ends in August and the powertrain warranty will end 2 years after/at 60,000 miles. I would also never take the car past 3,000 RPM until the car had reached operating temperature to maintain engine and turbocharger health. It has very low miles and many are highway miles from a cross country trip between Pennsylvania and Montana. The car has the factory wheels with about 7/32" of tread remaining and would be swapped every winter with winter tires. Feel free to ask me anything!
33.jpg 55.jpg 66.jpg 11.jpg 22.jpg
111.jpg 222.jpg 333.jpg 444.jpg

Last edited:
GLWS
I’ll be watching this with interest as I’ve been considering selling my car which is similar with a bunch more mods.

A lovely car, but your photos are kind of cheating (they're from May of 2020, per your window sticker). I'd want to see what it looks like now, particularly in the front end... I've discovered the hard way that while it might be better wear on some of the mechanicals, even the smallest high-speed impacts can chew the hell out of paint, lights, and windshields. There's also a lot of scuffs and wear on the interior (your back interior door panel and front glovebox, notably) and visible fur in the front seat wells that would seem to indicate a dog or other large animal got frequent rides.

Either way, I'm sure it's a nice ride... I'm just a stickler for details and info (I've owned north of 30 cards in my lifetime, so I've gotten used to looking at random details that might not matter to some folks). Best of luck with the sale!