Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2019 Ford Fiesta st

Jgonya98

I install a granattelli cut out and It sounds good but a lot of vibration.Also I bought it for $170 and I want some opinions on it

An exhaust cut out? Do you have any photos or just the 30 or so words? Hard to give you feedback with what is currently shared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jgonya98

Thread Starter #4
There’s the picture of the valve electronic cut out I got it installed yesterday.Any opinion on the exhaust pipe cut out I don’t any of you guys did this before but before I even saw this I was straight piped but stock cat

Dpro

6000 Post Club
The question comes to mind Why? On our cars there really is no reason for a cutout. All your doing is making extra noise and rather noisy noise at that lol.. I would have put money towards an exhaust or if your cheap just do a resonator deleter and then by something like a Vibrant or Thermal muffler to eliminate some drone.
I would imagine on our cars a cutout will drone like crazy.

Cutouts are usually used by drag racers and I am not even sure the drag guys in our community use cutouts.