Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2019 Platinum White ST

Had to get one before they're gone! Owned a '06 MINI Cooper S that I spent a ton of time and money on since I purchased it a few years ago. As much as I loved the car, it was time to for something similar but different. Incredibly happy with my FiST so far, even though it's been less than a month. It is, in many ways, very similar to the MINI. It just needs so much less to make it feel like a hot hatch should. With the MINI, I had to dump a lot of money into it to get it to where the FiST is. Short shifter, underdrive pulley, etc. etc.

Had the windows down for the first time I purchased it this week and heard the faintest induction noise / blow-off. I need more, lots more. Cobb intake is definitely on the short list!

License plate bracket has been drilled off and holes plugged since the pic was taken. Also spent 5 hours or so detailing it after this. Platinum white really shines!

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! You'll find this forum helpful, I think.