Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2019 ST-LINE Pricing MSRP $22,030 (Outrageous Green- Los Angeles)

KenBT

Granted I have not driven this car yet and only can drive an automatic- so no real- ST!

Only color preference- I would get it in would be Outrageous Green but there's like only around 8 or 9 in different options in the whole CA region- and none in my spec!

But I'm here asking the experts their- opinions of where to shop for the best discounts on this specific car- and yes- I know- it's a "ST" in disguise- but again I can't drive a manual and don't care to learn at age 60 and want my color- any assistance would be appreciated- located in the Los Angeles area.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Granted I have not driven this car yet and only can drive an automatic- so no real- ST!

Only color preference- I would get it in would be Outrageous Green but there's like only around 8 or 9 in different options in the whole CA region- and none in my spec!

But I'm here asking the experts their- opinions of where to shop for the best discounts on this specific car- and yes- I know- it's a "ST" in disguise- but again I can't drive a manual and don't care to learn at age 60 and want my color- any assistance would be appreciated- located in the Los Angeles area.
Ouch 22k for a car thats pretty much only ST in name and some of the bodywork? Do yourself a favor like others have said save a couple of thousand and get the real ST for 20k or under.
Learn how to drive a stick is not that hard. You could also find a low mileage Green Envy FiST if green is your jam for around 12-14k.
Those 8-9 cars available are probably going to be it. We are getting close to end of the Fiesta product line period. Lots of dealers will not even take orders anymore.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
My advice would be find the one you would be the most happy with, and maybe wait it out a little bit and see if it drops in price or some type of incentive is offered. If you wait around long enough and they don't sell you could see a large reduction in price.

Personally if I could not drive a manual, I would probably buy a brand new redesigned Hyundai or Kia for that price. So many better options if you're stuck with a automatic.

Without the performance it just wouldn't be a good car to me it's outdated and the price should reflect that.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

And if you do learn to drive in a manual use car that's not the real ST.... Just so you don't wear out the ST clutch... Just saying... Do it I know you can it will be worth it..!!!

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I say get whatever you want. Go to cargurus.com and expand your search beyond your state. You can narrow down your search. By what options you want.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I aggree, learning to drive a stick is easy and you could be taught in one day with just a little more time to become profishant.
However, I have a friend that could only drive an automatic because of medical reasons.
Regardless, choose the car YOU want.
The largest selection may be at Galpin Ford in the San Fernando Valley, not too far from you.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club

If it's the car you're pretty dead-set on, there are always options to find lower pricing. If you have USAA you can use their car buying service which in general saves me thousands. They do use truecar as the back end, but doing truecar then truecar via USAA the pricing is always lower on the USAA side. USAA's car buying service helped me buy my last Fiat Abarth for just under 14k +TTL and my fist for ~17k otd. If you don't have USAA, use truecar, but also query about other discounts you are available for. Dump all % discounts into a spreadsheet and figure out which order to apply them to get max savings. Do dollar-amount-off discounts last to maximize discount percentages. I'm sure you know already, but be prepared with your own financing and don't tell them that until you're just about read to sign; they usually find a place to trim a few grand to get you to finance through ford. If you find one in the green color and they have no other ST-lines, then act like you aren't a fan of the color - if you act interested in that specific color they'll work you for more money.

As an ST owner, that is *way* too much money for what is essentially a base fiesta in a disguise - but if it tickles your niblets then go for it. For that money you might want to cross shop a few competing cars though, you can pretty much get a GTI for that money; if you aren't performance minded even a non GTI golf would be solid competition.

If it's the color you are interested in and not specifically the car, remember you can *easily* have a car plasti-dipped or vinyl wrapped to any color you want.
If I ever stop being lazy I want to vinyl wrap my car in prototype camo just to mess with people.

ROCKYFiestta

lol so they did make the fake st afterall [screwy]

like clit said you may as well get a golf and be more comfortable for that price or a mazda3/2 ive seen the mazda 2 come in green as well but if you are dead set on a ford then go for it.

2 years in a wheelchair and 15 years of feet reconstruction here but I feel the manual helps keep the legs alive vs the auto, I would have chopstick legs otherwise.

ooh forgot about the Veloster too they come in funky colors too

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
lol so they did make the fake st afterall [screwy]
It's been around for a while. I figure everyone likes different stuff, so I don't see a point in picking on things people like as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

I mean, some guys like having their balls stepped on, so a guy liking a car that is *kinda* like ours doesn't seem like something to make fun of. Ease up, FiST duders.

ROCKYFiestta

you came for honest opinions and you got em [limp][limp][limp]

in the end its your cash spend it how u want, part of the reason we are bashing it (not to bash you) is because you are paying more to get a lot less. It is a shame on ford for doing that to begin with.

now who wants to roshambo?

Thought someone posted on my account for sec lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy what you like and enjoy! The basic Fiesta is fine. I had no serious issues with my 2011 se hatch. I have seen four ST line Fiesta's in my area. So,They are trickling out into the world. It's too bad Ford doesn't allow the basic Fiesta buyer to option the Recaro seats. They are superb.That is the only option I would really want on an SE or Titanium hatchback. You may have to go on a road trip to get one with the specific color and options you want. I think the Ford vehicles website allows you to build, price and look at dealership inventory. You should still be able to order exactly what you want until the order bank closes on May 19 th. Some dealers will probably blow you off rather than order a car. You should talk with sales managers as well as salesmen.

dmb

San Pedro has a lot of steep hills with a stop sign and or a light at the top and bottom, and the L.A.P.D. ticket writers they are everywhere. it seems like on every corner. I do like the Busy Bee though best ever.

Mikey456

I agree with Ford ST, that there might be better options out there if u need an automatic. I would add the Toyota Corolla Hatchback and Honda Fit to the list as well. By the way, I did see a fiesta st line in front of the Galpin about a week ago. I think it was orange or green. The color looked interesting, but the rest... not so much.