Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pittsburgh 2019 Ford Fiesta ST new owner

Hi all,

Over the past week I had to rush to get a car due to my 2 Subaru Impreza Sport hatchbacks' leases coming to an end. I actually figured I would just get another one but my usual Subaru dealership changed hands and basically tried to rip me off. I had always been a fan of the Focus ST/RS and the Fiesta ST. Hot hatches at affordable prices (maybe not the RS). After only being able to find 1 Fiesta ST in all of Pittsburgh, I setup an appointment with a sales guy there. Within 5 minutes of being there and taking it for a test drive, I was hooked as soon as I felt the urgency of first gear. I fell in love. I needed it. We got back to the dealer and within an hour I was a new 2019 Ford Fiesta ST owner. The only other truly fun car I ever owned was a 2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 1.8T with 16" BBS wheels and APS Tuning. This car trumps that one in almost every way. I can't believe I'm a proud owner of a Fiesta! But I really am. Thanks for having me! ST-1.jpg ST-2.jpg

OP
Wolfsbora
Thread Starter #9
Thank you all so much for the kind greetings! It is a good feeling to want to drive again and this car gave that to me. Also, the timing couldn't be more perfect considering it is going away and I have wanted an ST (Fiesta or Focus) for years. So, for my leases to be up it just happened perfectly. Still a crime that Ford cancelled it. She is quite photogenic, isn't she?
ST-3.jpg
ST-4.jpg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
First, CONGRATS and WELCOME from the other side of the state.

And YES, these cars are one of the outright BEST looking 'hot hatches' out there, EVER, despite only being available in a 4 door version here. [thumb]

I STILL think they are MUCH better looking than the current 'flavor of the month' replacement car on here, the Veloster N, even with that car being lower in roof height than ours. ;)