Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2016 Shadow Black, Orange Recaros and Red calipers

Trader history for lordgeese (1)

I bought a Lexus GSF so I’m selling my Fiesta ST. I bought it Dec 2016 and it’s been reliable and haven’t had any issues. It’s got mods on, list below, but I might just take everything off if no one wants it as it is. If you buy it with all the mods then you will get OEM stuff as well.
The photos are a mix of new (Florida) and old. The new ones are a bit dirty so that’s why I posted some older clean photos. Ill also take off the stickers and clean it up.

I’m in Tampa Florida. Looking for $17,000 or around there.

Engine: Turbosmart Dual Port, COBB drop in filter, MBRP Hotside pipe/Exhaust, Stratified Tune 93 with loud crackle, FSWerks Exhaust, ST200 airbox w/cold air feed hose

Suspension: Pierce Motorsport Street Kit, Rota Titan (Gold), OEM black wheels
Both tires are summer tires and a ton of life on them.

Transmission: Boomba Racing Ultimate Shift Package, COBB RMM

Other: Boomba Dipstick/Brake Resevoir/Oil Cap, Boomba sound symposer delete, Rally Armor Mud Flaps (Red), no-piston Battery tiedown / deadpedal, STbrakeflashers 3rd brake light flasher, LED bulbs all around, ROLA roof rack with fairing, ST rear protector, All weather Mats, red and black ford overlays, Maxton design rear spoiler extension, Velossa tech rear diffuser gins, Apple carplay upgrade

IMG_0318.jpg IMG_0317.jpg IMG_0316.jpg IMG_0315.jpg IMG_0314.jpg IMG_0568.JPG IMG_0566.JPG IMG_0320.jpg IMG_0022.jpg IMG_0021.jpg IMG_0572.JPG IMG_0573.JPG IMG_0579.JPG IMG_0588.JPG

Spork1569

Selling with mods attached or would you consider selling them on there own?

Either way GL with the sale.

OP
lordgeese
Thread Starter #3
Im going to see if anyone wants it with everything on. If not in a few weeks Ill start taking everything off and sell it stock. Sell the mods on here.