Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: mountune intake hose and 2015 evap line, fits any year FiST

Trader history for XR650R (1)

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
SOLD

Installed this on my '17. Ran it for 5000 miles, no codes, no problems. Will work on any year FiST, using stock clamps. Both parts are good as new. $120.00, you pay shipping.

IMG_0937.JPG

SOLD

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Forum Classified Posts Requirements - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Important Information:

Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items.
As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams.
If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions.
We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.

Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.

1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information

***Images of each item you wish to sell need to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name“, “Date“, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
Flash devices photos must show the (unmarried) install or uninstall screen.

*Note: You are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.

24-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 24 hours to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.

Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

OP
XR650R

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg

PM me if interested.

OP
XR650R

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Did you sell your car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. I got the later hose, because I'm moving to Cali soon, and I want to be able to switch it out easily for smog testing. If you don't get tested where you're at, or you have the patience to change both the intake and the evap line, this will work fine. It does the same thing as the later design. I'm not really sure why they changed it.

Of course, if you have a pre-'16, it's the same line.

Forgive me for being uninformed, but what does this actually do? I thought we had a decent intake as it stands?

OP
XR650R

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Forgive me for being uninformed, but what does this actually do? I thought we had a decent intake as it stands?
It allows more airflow. You definitely hear more turbo noise and BOV noises when you get on it. I think it lets it spool a little quicker, but that could just be wishful thinking due to the sound.

https://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-High-Flow-Induction-Hose-Fiesta-ST-p/2364-ih-blk.htm

I doubt it makes much difference in power unless you have a big turbo or a really hot tune. Looks cool, though.

OP
XR650R

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
Sold.