Welcome to Fiesta ST Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Ratings | Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    IN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FS: mountune intake hose and 2015 evap line, fits any year FiST

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    SOLD

Installed this on my '17. Ran it for 5000 miles, no codes, no problems. Will work on any year FiST, using stock clamps. Both parts are good as new. $120.00, you pay shipping.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0937.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	789.4 KB 
ID:	20290

SOLD
    Last edited by XR650R; 04-15-2019 at 11:45 AM.
    2017 Magnetic, everything but the Recaros. MP 215, mountune shift kit and shift knob, Husky floor liners. That's all I'm doing, I swear!.. OK, I lied. Also added an intake hose and symposer delete. But that really is all, I swear this time! Okay. just one other thing: A mountune RMM. Now I really am done, I promise!

Administrator Staff Team 1488 Rep Points Fiesta ST of the Month Winner D1JL's Avatar

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points Earned First 2000 Posts and 400 Rep Points Earned First 5000 Posts and 500 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Forum Classified Posts Requirements - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Important Information:

Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items.
    As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams.
    If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions.
    We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.

Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.

1.Product Description
    2.Price
    3.Images***
    4.Shipping Details
    5.Contact Information

***Images of each item you wish to sell need to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name“, “Date“, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
    Flash devices photos must show the (unmarried) install or uninstall screen.

*Note: You are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
    *Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.

24-Hour Edit Notice:
    You have 24 hours to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.

Your cooperation is appreciated.
    Thank You
    Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advise.

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    IN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  IMG_0005.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  98.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_0006.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  117.8 KB

PM me if interested.
    2017 Magnetic, everything but the Recaros. MP 215, mountune shift kit and shift knob, Husky floor liners. That's all I'm doing, I swear!.. OK, I lied. Also added an intake hose and symposer delete. But that really is all, I swear this time! Okay. just one other thing: A mountune RMM. Now I really am done, I promise!

Administrator Staff Team 1488 Rep Points Fiesta ST of the Month Winner D1JL's Avatar

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points Earned First 2000 Posts and 400 Rep Points Earned First 5000 Posts and 500 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Thank you.
    GLWS
    Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advise.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you sell your car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Medals
    State
    IN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DoomsdayMelody View Post
    Did you sell your car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No. I got the later hose, because I'm moving to Cali soon, and I want to be able to switch it out easily for smog testing. If you don't get tested where you're at, or you have the patience to change both the intake and the evap line, this will work fine. It does the same thing as the later design. I'm not really sure why they changed it.

Of course, if you have a pre-'16, it's the same line.

New Member 35 Rep Points

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    State
    AL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forgive me for being uninformed, but what does this actually do? I thought we had a decent intake as it stands?
    2017 magnetic, black wheels, rallyarmor mudflaps, Ford CF ST knob, interior light upgrade, CPE rmm, k&n filter, turbosmart BOV, mojo short shift, COBB ap stage 1

Member #
    Medals
    State
    IN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sakel View Post
    Forgive me for being uninformed, but what does this actually do? I thought we had a decent intake as it stands?
    It allows more airflow. You definitely hear more turbo noise and BOV noises when you get on it. I think it lets it spool a little quicker, but that could just be wishful thinking due to the sound.

https://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune...364-ih-blk.htm

I doubt it makes much difference in power unless you have a big turbo or a really hot tune. Looks cool, though.

Member #
    Medals
    State
    IN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Sold.