Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need some help with Blue Tooth

When I get in the car with my phone, the car and phone seem to find each other just fine. But then if I run into the store and come right back I get a car alarm sound from the radio and I can't seem to get them to work together again. The owner's manual doesn't seem to have anything to say about this. I assume the car alarm sound means something specific, Does anyone out there know what it is?

BTW- the phone itself works fine, But I like to listen to sputnik radio, which I get via my phone, then use the blue tooth to get it to the radio. It's an android phone.

cxwrench

When I get in the car with my phone, the car and phone seem to find each other just fine. But then if I run into the store and come right back I get a car alarm sound from the radio and I can't seem to get them to work together again. The owner's manual doesn't seem to have anything to say about this. I assume the car alarm sound means something specific, Does anyone out there know what it is?

BTW- the phone itself works fine, But I like to listen to sputnik radio, which I get via my phone, then use the blue tooth to get it to the radio. It's an android phone.
There is a section of the forum that's just for questions like this...what's it called...oh yeah:

https://www.fiestastforum.com/forums/15-Audio-Video-Electronics-Sync-MyFord-Touch