Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another 2019 Fiesta St owner

Hello All, New 2019 Fiesta St owner here.

My name is Stevie Scarborough I live out in BFE in Alabama , I'm a refrigeration mechanic work 2nd shift at Pilgrim's Pride been doing it for 19 years . I've always liked the smaller type cars since seeing the 1st Fast and Furious .

I own all Ford's , I have a 2001 Black F 150 short wheel base lowered ,stereo system to me it's the usual stuff.
2007 Ford Focus Se with the Street Appearance Package , lowered , stereo , pretty much everything on it but a turbo.

and now the 2019 Metallic Charcoal Gray Fiesta St loaded with everything but the leather Recaro's , I opted for the cloth instead . So I'm joining here to learn about the different mod's for the Fiesta St .

I had a wreck in my very basic 2013 Fiesta last year around Thanksgiving , young lady pulled out in front of me and I hit her broadside

So I seen a picture of this on the internet before the St was even out .

And here I am today at the dealership looking mine over and doing my 1st mod of debadging in the parking lot .

Last edited:
Congrats and welcome!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

I might sound like a broken record, but since you bought it new, go right now and check out the Octane Academy! You might be able to get a date for this year, and it will probably be your only chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will get so much advice from a lot of people. Here's mine. Get a Cobb Accessport and buy an e30 tune if you have e85 available locally. I have a Stratified tune with the 5 slots filled with 93 performance (with 25 psi max), e30 performance (capped at 25 psi), 93 eco (15 psi limit), e30 eco, and valet mode. You can switch on the fly in about one second. Buy a Cobb or similar panel air filter (basically a K&N). When you order your tune, order a stage 2 even though you have a stock intercooler (FMIC) and stock exhaust. If you start getting heat soak issues you will not hurt your car--the ecu will protect the motor--but you will have to upgrade the intercooler in your hot Alabama summers at some point. The difference between a stock exhaust and aftermarket exhaust is about noise. With a stock downpipe and turbo, you don't NEED an exhaust for performance. BTW, this will immediately void your engine and drivetrain warranty, and yes, Ford can tell even if you uninstall it before visiting the dealer. You will be blown away how much just a panel filter and e30 tune helps performance. Anyone who swears they get the same benefit by an off the shelf Cobb tune doesn't know what they are talking about (obviously). Congrats on the car.

Last edited:
OP
F
Thread Starter #11
Welcome. What are 2nd shift hours? 6am - 2pm?
Usually 3 p.m. till 11 p.m.. Basically you start sometime in the afternoon and get off whenever.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
My 2nd shift hours are from 13:45 until 2200, unless something goes wrong that needs immediate attention and then I have to stay until whenever depends on the situation.

But I have to say that someone must have jinxed me when I signed up on the forum's here because right after it , my internet went down and I just got it back up and running today .[thankyou]

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Hello All, New 2019 Fiesta St owner here.

My name is Stevie Scarborough I live out in BFE in Alabama , I'm a refrigeration mechanic work 2nd shift at Pilgrim's Pride been doing it for 19 years . I've always liked the smaller type cars since seeing the 1st Fast and Furious .

I own all Ford's , I have a 2001 Black F 150 short wheel base lowered ,stereo system to me it's the usual stuff.
2007 Ford Focus Se with the Street Appearance Package , lowered , stereo , pretty much everything on it but a turbo.

and now the 2019 Metallic Charcoal Gray Fiesta St loaded with everything but the leather Recaro's , I opted for the cloth instead . So I'm joining here to learn about the different mod's for the Fiesta St .

Welcome, I remember your name from the FF forum. Former Focus owner here too.

OP
F
Thread Starter #13
Welcome, I remember your name from the FF forum. Former Focus owner here too.
I think I remember you too , did you ever make it to any of the Focus Fest meets ? I still have my Focus , just never drive it anymore because of it being rare and would hate to try and find any of the SAP parts . [thumb]

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I think I remember you too , did you ever make it to any of the Focus Fest meets ? I still have my Focus , just never drive it anymore because of it being rare and would hate to try and find any of the SAP parts . [thumb]

I did go to the FocusFest 08 and 09 meet. I remember your lowered silver 08 sedan. I think it was silver lol.