Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sideskirt Hardware - bottom clip/plug

nwbecher

Hey everyone, finally getting around to replacing the side skirt that the previous owner had damaged and ordered a replacement but never put on. I've already ordered all of the Dorman clips(963-203 from Amazon) but can't for the life of me find the 3x plugs that support it from the bottom. There's a few pictures, one of which I found here and on google, and it's #3 in the picture. I've called Ford and they provided me a part#(c1bz99000a25b) which has zero results on google.

I'm to the point where I'm likely going to see if I can find anyone with a 3D printer or just rig something else up(self tapping screws in another location, etc) but would prefer to do it properly if it's still possible.

Any ideas? Even the few replacement side skirts I can find all say "no hardware kit", and I don't know how many pages of ebay and google images I've been through trying to find something that could work. It's definitely an odd design. I made a thread already on the FiestaST subreddit and haven't had any luck there, though I did find another member looking for the same part and would love to relay the info if I can find something that'll work!

Thanks in advance!
UAeLuE4.png
VoNly9v.jpg
wvTyhOT.jpg
9hxVjBm.jpg

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Have you tried going to a dealership parts dept. In person, they might be of more help. They can pull everything up on their computer and be able to get what you need. I'm guessing they will have to order it, unless you get lucky.

As a side note, autozone, pep boys, advance might have something similar enough to work. There's section that has fasteners like that from all the car companies. Buy a bunch and test fit them, then return whatever doesnt work.

Another thought would be some clever ziptie usage. If the hole on the body is near an edge if some sort, that would make it even easier.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
These clips, or something just like it, are also available from Dorman.
I am sorry but I do not have a part number (can't find the package).
I found them at an Auto Zone store.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
These clips, or something just like it, are also available from Dorman.
I am sorry but I do not have a part number (can't find the package).
I found them at an Auto Zone store.
[emoji106] Yes. Exactly. I forgot to mention Dorman is the manufacturer of them.

OP
N

nwbecher

Thread Starter #5
Yeah I went by AutoZone, O'Reily and Advance Auto Parts but didn't find anything similar. I might try a few other locations then to see if there's a variable between stores, as each had 1-2 spinners set up but I didn't see anything close to that design.

More leads than I had originally, thanks guys! Will update with an exact part# if I do find anything that fits.

dmb

e bay has like a ford 200pc kit for like $15 then thread serts are like a pop rivet that have threaded hole that you can screw a bolt into. big trucks use them all the time, very strong.

Following. I’ll have to do this for the passenger side skirt on mine. A parking garage got the best of mine this past weekend 😑

I found the clips that go on the rocker molding along the sides
Ford part number: W716351-S300
Auveco: 23493, 21668 (with seal, 25 pack and 15 pack respectively)
22099 (just plastic clip, no seal)

there is no Dorman equivalent but some have reported success with GM replacement 963-203, even though I think 963-220 might be closer to size and shape.