Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 Fiesta ST on cheap

Hi guys,
New member here out of central California; Tulare area. I had a Focus ST before buying this car and got a 2017 Ford Fiesta ST 400A package for only $18,500! (Invoice). Car only had 50 miles on it. Dealer was pretty desperate on selling it so I got some other goodies out of it.
Hope to familiarize with you guys! 20190412_120428.jpg

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome - getting that factory oil out of there I see? Good man.

OP
R
Thread Starter #6
Welcome - getting that factory oil out of there I see? Good man.
Yup, now I just gotta go and lube everything else around the car, get those windows tinted and get a back up camera and the real mods can begin.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Awesome deal for a new optioned out one. I "stole" mine, but it was from a private owner, so I will have less recourse in terms of manufacturer buy back..... not that I am planning to do such a thing, LOVE my FiST, and it runs and drives flawlessly.

Welcome to an addiction that never ends , I thought I was done with the modding until I got my St and joined this forum and now my bank account is hating me for it . [thankyou] [wrenchin] [like]