Welcome to Fiesta ST Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    MO
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I love having Tune+ as my tuner. REALLY quick turn arounds on tunes/revisions.
    Ford Master Tech.
    2017 Fiesta ST Platinum White Tri-Coat
    2012 Ducati Monster 796
    2000 Grand Am SC/T

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    TN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonFiST View Post
    Yes you sure can.....this is why ATP made an adapter for the Factory exhaust manifold. The spool in minimally effected also by the exhaust manifold. I have a SS Ported and Polished manifold with a Machined ATP Adapter to match. Did it help....who knows maybe alittle.....Do I give a Shit? NOPE! This thing is way better then stock and doesn't run out of steam up top....im up into the high range of HP according to Cobbs guesstimate of 291 on its best day. Do I care Nope again...its better than stock in everyway. Am I going to install Aux fuel a 4 port injection setup by Stratified? Yeap....because I can and then this Turbo will come even more alive with more fuel! Every car is different with the tune...that is why every car must be tuned separately from another. No car reacts the same to a tune. Good luck out there.....im sure whatever you choose will be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Schoolz View Post
    I worked with Adam at Tune+ to tune my gen 1 DHM 450r kit. He is knowledgeable and doesn’t beat around the bush. He also has a very fast response time with questions and sending new tunes.
    Quote Originally Posted by TDavis View Post
    I love having Tune+ as my tuner. REALLY quick turn arounds on tunes/revisions.
    Thanks. Do all tuners offer launch control, no lift shifting, variable traction control and all that as long as you're tuning with the V3? Also, are all tunes locked to your vin? If I sell my car in two years and want to revert to stock, can I sell the big turbo tune along with the V3 and turbo? I know Adams's locks the tunes to your vin, but wondering if they all do.

Senior Member 1237 Rep Points TyphoonFiST's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points Earned First 2000 Posts and 400 Rep Points
    State
    MN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by grip grip View Post
    Thanks. Do all tuners offer launch control, no lift shifting, variable traction control and all that as long as you're tuning with the V3? Also, are all tunes locked to your vin? If I sell my car in two years and want to revert to stock, can I sell the big turbo tune along with the V3 and turbo?
    The tune will most likely need to be checked on the newer vehicle. It would be best if the new owner got a new base file and started over due to ...again...every car reacts differently when tuning and this is the safest way to not detonate the engine!
    Is this your bush? Are you king of the forest?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12