Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2016 Kona Blue w/ Black Wheels and Red Calipers

Trader history for robbie_d (0)

~SOLD~
00e0e_iPaxpmcOXsl_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_lNehmMLpxFu_1200x900DDD.jpg

01414_jXb8kXMArVs_1200x900BBB.jpg

00g0g_bmYz1wvJ56I_1200x900CCC.jpg
~SOLD~

This is my wife's car she drove to work. We bought it new in November 2016. Currently has 19,000 miles.
The interior is very clean with no rips or stains. There are a few rock chips on the front, but otherwise great body.
The car has always had maintenance done on time. It has brand new Federal RSR tires.
The car has never been tuned or modded. Very little winter driving, very clean undercarriage.

We are planning for a larger family and as great as a FiST is... it's not big!
I can get specific pictures upon request.
$15,750

Last edited:
OP
R
Thread Starter #5
If someone is on the fence about this, we can negotiate the price a little... I would like to sell the car in the next couple months before fall arrives.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
View attachment 17006

View attachment 17007

View attachment 17008

View attachment 17009

This is my wife's car she drove to work. We bought it new in November 2016. Currently has 19,000 miles.
The interior is very clean with no rips or stains. There are a few rock chips on the front, but otherwise great body.
The car has always had maintenance done on time. It has brand new Federal RSR tires.
The car has never been tuned or modded. Very little winter driving, very clean undercarriage.

We are planning for a larger family and as great as a FiST is... it's not big!
I can get specific pictures upon request.
$15,750
where are you located ? I would consider purchasing this

OP
R
Thread Starter #9
I live near Carbondale Illinois. It's in the lower third of the state.
Ron, it's an honor that you're even considering my car!

I also appreciate the statements about price being close to a fair asking price. Some locals have made ridiculous offers of like $10,500. I bet they would like to get it for that price! Maybe they didn't notice it was an ST with under 20k miles...