Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD: 16x7 Sparco Assetto Garas with Direzza Z3

Trader history for Ducky (0)

D

Ducky

Tires have about 5000 miles on them and have plenty of tread. No damage on any of the wheels except for some old gunk from previous wheel weights that I never cleaned off.

$750. Local pick up only in Austin, TX.

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #4
Still for sale!

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #6
hey, does anyone know if this is a good price on these? thanks in advance.
It's $1300 new for all this from Tire Rack if you can get it mounted and balanced for free. I don't think I'm being unreasonable hanging around half off.

If you've got other numbers or any reason why you think it's not, let's talk about it.

It's $1300 new for all this from Tire Rack if you can get it mounted and balanced for free. I don't think I'm being unreasonable hanging around half off.

If you've got other numbers or any reason why you think it's not, let's talk about it.
Fuck, this is HALF off fellas! Come on someone get on this, and you'd save even more if you're local as shipping will kill your discount. Thanks for the reply btw and glws!

bbs.adrian

I'm in Austin tx also. Interested but I'm debating on forking up the cash.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk