Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fury motoring. Beware beware.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What happened? Is this gonna turn into another Davinci motorsports ?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

This thread is worthless without details of what happened.
I'm with Slopoke.

What was ordered... Was it an internet order or had you spoken to someone when ordering... Have you contacted them regarding an expected ship date... Is it on backorder... etc, etc, etc.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah, this isn't fair without details. So much so I wonder if the thread should be yanked by the mods. without some explanation by the OP.

OP
R
Thread Starter #8
Funny I just received a refund for $384.85 from Fury Motoring.
I can't get photo to upload for some reason of the Paypal transaction.

You say you “Just received a refund” but that screenshot is from beginning of last month. So they clearly didn’t take your money for the parts that you paid for. They gave you your money back.

So without anymore further details regarding the situation this is just a plain shitpost [emoji2375]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erick_V

10 posts in and you have yet to add any context to the situation, way to bash one of the few vendors that we have. My guess is the part was back-ordered and he freaked out when 3 days passed without a shipping update. 10/10 thread.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
some of us tell the truth.
I do not think anyone was questioning the valdity of your situation. More that you came here exclaiming do not trust a company but gave us no reason or explantion of what happened.
You even remained vague after the issue was settled. How are people going to know how to act towards the company without knowing what happened.
When you make a statement like your oiginal post most people want to see the reason as the evidence so they know.
As it is we still do not know what happened beyond you screamed they ripped you off and then they refunded your money.
What for, and how? Why did they feel compelled to refund your money? Etc..

OP
R
Thread Starter #14
I hate stupid people maybe if you read the screenshot again you might be able to figure it out.
You say you “Just received a refund” but that screenshot is from beginning of last month. So they clearly didn’t take your money for the parts that you paid for. They gave you your money back.

So without anymore further details regarding the situation this is just a plain shitpost [emoji2375]

Erick_V

Read what? That you placed an order last month and received a refund today? That still doesn't explain why you made this thread with torches and pitchforks in hand wanting us to bash Fury with you...

I hate stupid people maybe if you read the screenshot again you might be able to figure it out.
Well I apologize I didn’t read fully. But you know what is stupid? The fact you have STILL yet to explain the situation. We can’t figure out nothing with details

So in conclusion this is still a STUPID shitpost.

slopoke

So, you ordered something. You did not state what was ordered, if it was in stock, what communications you had back and forth with the vendor, etc. Did the vendor promise you the part in a specified amount of time, was the part in stock, did they tell you that the part was shipping soon? We need details, because if it was bad customer service, we need to know. If it was just you being impatient, that's another story.

I've waited for more than a month for a part, but the vendor who I purchased it from , kept me in the loop with updates.

Erick_V

@rallymini has been online since his last post. He's too afraid to admit he blew the situation way out of proportion. On a side note, I'm dying for Fury's flares lol