Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New '19 joining the club

Just picked up this Shadow Black ST a couple of weeks ago. I ranged from a Mustang GT to a Focus RS while shopping. Not sure exactly how I landed with this little nugget but it's amazing. Tons of fun and a great little daily. Hopefully the project car will keep the modification bug at bay so I can keep that factory warranty.

Not thats stopped me before....

I'm in central IL and hope to make it to the Cars and Coffee events out here if anyone else is out here in the Midwest.

Welcome and congrats!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

I might sound like a broken record of you follow this forum, but since you bought it new, check out the Octane Academy! And look into it right now, don't delay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Sanity
Thread Starter #4
Octane Academy is the only reason I broke my rule about buying new cars haha

Most of the 2019 dates are full up, do you know if they're running 2020 too?

Octane Academy is the only reason I broke my rule about buying new cars haha

Most of the 2019 dates are full up, do you know if they're running 2020 too?
[emoji2373] I'm not sure, and that's a legitimately good question. They usually don't offer it till late March/April and they technically only give you a year from purchase date to attend. I would think that they might run it through 2020 so all the mid to late 2019/early 2020 purchases could attend.

OP
Sanity
Thread Starter #8
[emoji2373] I'm not sure, and that's a legitimately good question. They usually don't offer it till late March/April and they technically only give you a year from purchase date to attend. I would think that they might run it through 2020 so all the mid to late 2019/early 2020 purchases could attend.

That's what I was thinking too. I thought I read somewhere they were going to run the program until 1 year after the last one was built, but no idea how reliable that is. I'm probably going to make it work for this year to make sure I don't miss it!

That's what I was thinking too. I thought I read somewhere they were going to run the program until 1 year after the last one was built, but no idea how reliable that is. I'm probably going to make it work for this year to make sure I don't miss it!
You can always call them at (435)277-7333.
I just tried and no one was there, and they might not know. Good luck! [emoji1303]

And it was a blast to get to run out a car on the track that isn't yours haha

Welcome. Remember if they can't prove the modifications broke the car the warranty is still good lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! I looked at a few cars, but the FiST just had what I wanted. A ton of fun to drive, decent gas mileage, practical and reliable. Best car I've ever had.

Welcome. Remember if they can't prove the modifications broke the car the warranty is still good lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What your referring to is the Magnuson Moss Act , and anytime a dealer wants to gimme lip about my mods I just mention that and they will clam up in a hurry . And Welcome to the 19 Club [thumb]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard[welcome]