Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Europe specific wheels?

New to the Fiesta world, and already thinking of future upgrades. One being wheels and I'm curious to know if Euro cars got wheels that aren't an option here? I know of the next gen FiST as well as the ST200 wheels (which I'm thinking of getting), also saw ST-Line wheels that look like FoST wheels (may consider).

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
New to the Fiesta world, and already thinking of future upgrades. One being wheels and I'm curious to know if Euro cars got wheels that aren't an option here? I know of the next gen FiST as well as the ST200 wheels (which I'm thinking of getting), also saw ST-Line wheels that look like FoST wheels (may consider).

You can try to get the newer ST wheels that are only available in Europe

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Ford will probably find a way to cheapen the wheel design while it crosses the Atlantic. (like the head lights)

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
I guess you're referring to these??

Never saw those, but they look nice! I've only seen the ones for the mk8 that are in the press shots. I am mainly curious if there were different options for the mk7/7.5 ST's, may just hold out and see what is available on the newer Fiesta's though. I'd like to get a new set of OEM black rims for my car, but Ford lists it at $800/wheel plus core charge - I'll just settle with my grey wheels until I have the money to really look for new wheels.

You can try to get the newer ST wheels that are only available in Europe
May consider it, depending on what wheels are available. Already want Euro spec headlights (hopefully the mk8 can fit in the US mk7.5, that would be cool), so may just go all out with tail lights and wheels.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Never saw those, but they look nice! I've only seen the ones for the mk8 that are in the press shots. I am mainly curious if there were different options for the mk7/7.5 ST's, may just hold out and see what is available on the newer Fiesta's though. I'd like to get a new set of OEM black rims for my car, but Ford lists it at $800/wheel plus core charge - I'll just settle with my grey wheels until I have the money to really look for new wheels.

May consider it, depending on what wheels are available. Already want Euro spec headlights (hopefully the mk8 can fit in the US mk7.5, that would be cool), so may just go all out with tail lights and wheels.
Or you keep your Stockers nice....Grab another set of stockers.....go to a local powder coater and get them any color you want! For the price of one wheel from Ford.....F-that noise....Stupid Ford.