Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Rola Roof Rack - Specific to Fiesta

Trader history for Thirty-Two (1)

- (1) - Rola Roof Rack

Fits all years, trims.

175 bucks

Had planned on using much more than I did, has been in storage for 2 years. Used for 3 months, about 600 miles. No wear.

All Keys, Tools, and the manual will be included.

Aluminum with a 110lb weight limit. Lowest profile available out there.

Pickup in NE Florida. Willing to meet as far West as Lake City/Gainesville, South as Palm Coast, North as Kingsland, GA.
Shipping on Buyer.
Cash or Paypal.
Paypal fees on me.
PM if interested.

Thanks.
DSC_1158.jpg B_zpscgegzqia.jpg DSC_1159.jpg DSC_1160.jpg DSC_1161.jpg

Last edited:
Is it just the crossbars? Do it come with the bike holder? I have a MTB I'm looking to carry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Either way...this is a great price for some cross bars that are lightly used. GLWS! [biggrin]

OP
T
Thread Starter #5
Just the bars...

...But I do have (1) new quick release bike mount for another 20. You'll pad the rack (I used inner tubes) and then strap the mount down using whatever (good quality hose clamps), and then secure the rear tire with a ratchet strap. Worked well for highway and twisties on the way to trails.

Also if you have PM'ed me I responded that it can be held if you definitely know you'll be buying it, but I will be moving soon and would like to sell sooner rather than later. I'm not sure if my responses through the PM are actually being sent out. Let me know asap so I don't leave any other buyers hanging.