Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR race prept BC coilovers and Power Flex race grade bushing install started...

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I pulled the entire suspension off the car, only parts left are steering rack and front subframe. All but one front trailing arm rear bushing is out, I want to make sure to get the alignment of the new ones located exactly so best to leave on in until then, they are the easiest to get out so not a bid delay when the parts arrive tomorrow.

I also pulled the front sway bushings are installing new ones as well.

I have a lot of tools and have done a great number of bushing changes but the beam axle was a tough mofo!!!!! I had to jury rig a setup using my tall tranny jack, braces, etc, etc.....and make a tool, but got them out, the new ones will be easy compared.

All the stock bushings, except engine mounts as we know are to soft, are the most solid I have seen including the Vettes I have done, no wonder the car handles so well, it is part of it but also part of the road noise the car has, they go hand in hand.

Now I am wondering if I really should be doing it but too late now

-----------------

Since I have the front bumper and many other parts off the car I am going to go ahead and install the Quaife LSD as it will be easier than putting it together to drive a bit and take it all apart again.

-----------------

Tomorrow I am calling another turbo company, still looking for the absolute best solution for this car, so far it seems to be the BW EFR but still not quite what I would like for it.

Have a great new week
Rick