Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Fiesta ST BOV adapter

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Anybody got an install how to? How bad of a job is it
Easy job...there are instructions for it on the Boomba racing site. 3 Allen head bolts to remove, install the adaptor, then install the 3 new included bolts. You have to have the car on stands or a lift and it is a tight squeeze to get to. Some say to take the passenger front wheel off, but it can be done without removing the wheel. Be careful not to hit the little nipple/ vacuum line the attaches to the turbo inlet pipe...it will be a bad day if you break that nipple.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
No problem.

It is very easy.
I have installed mine and assisted with another.

Dave

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #124
Install manual can be found here: Install Guide

Install is quite simple as D1JL said. Three screws and an electrical connection is all it takes. We are actually editing an install video as I write this.

If you need anything, feel free to give us a call!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Just installed mine, this thing is hilariously fun! Definitely need to take the front passenger side wheel off, helps to have smaller paws or just make your spouse do it [cheers]

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Just installed mine, this thing is hilariously fun! Definitely need to take the front passenger side wheel off, helps to have smaller paws or just make your spouse do it [cheers]
It must sound crazy with your fswerks intake. Does the psshhhhh go off at the same time?

airjor13

2000 Post Club
It must sound crazy with your fswerks intake. Does the psshhhhh go off at the same time?
I don't have the fswerks intake, just an drilled lower air-box with an Green Filter panel filter. It made the WSSHHH sound with just the open air-box but now with the BOV adapter it sounds really good!

I was bored today, and decided to take a leisurely stroll down my country road, with no cars in sight, why not give her hell?

Thought I'd share, for those who want to hear Boomba's sweet sweet sound during OVERboosted WOT.

[video=youtube_share;pRK6BsHXeF8]http://youtu.be/pRK6BsHXeF8[/video]

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Nice run...what mods do you currently have?

I was bored today, and decided to take a leisurely stroll down my country road, with no cars in sight, why not give her hell?

Thought I'd share, for those who want to hear Boomba's sweet sweet sound during OVERboosted WOT.

[video=youtube_share;pRK6BsHXeF8]http://youtu.be/pRK6BsHXeF8[/video]

Holy moly 200 miles per hour!?!? You have a fast fiesta [clap]
Haha, I wish she did 200mph (320kmh). the speedo is in km/h. Canadian eh:)
Nice run...what mods do you currently have?
Thanks. Completely stock, other than adding the boomba BOV. That run was on Nordic winters which I just installed. That's why I blew the tires off in first.

LT Berzerker

Haha, I wish she did 200mph (320kmh). the speedo is in km/h. Canadian eh:)

Thanks. Completely stock, other than adding the boomba BOV. That run was on Nordic winters which I just installed. That's why I blew the tires off in first.
Yep, traction with winters in wet and dry is not the greatest lol

This will be my third video, but I can't get enough of the sound, feel I gotta share with the rest of you.

Here's a video I posted just before Christmas, did a little rapid fire BOV, 10 blows in 15 seconds. Just shows how fast our turbos spool, and how easily you can psshhhh.

It can be found below.

Fiesta ST Rapid fire BOV Boomba Blow-off valve: http://youtu.be/889JQGDMaIA

Hope you enjoy, I know I did.

FistSt215

I was just up in carpentersville illinois 3 weeks ago visiting my wife parents and family . Didn't realize how close Boomba racing were to her parents . I should had came in person to purchase the boomba shift knob lol . I almost bought the adapter along with the shift knob last week but decided not to for wifey reasons lol .

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #139
This will be my third video, but I can't get enough of the sound, feel I gotta share with the rest of you.

Here's a video I posted just before Christmas, did a little rapid fire BOV, 10 blows in 15 seconds. Just shows how fast our turbos spool, and how easily you can psshhhh.

It can be found below.

Haha that's awesome! Anyone who has this part on their car would be lying if they say they've never done that before!

I was just up in carpentersville illinois 3 weeks ago visiting my wife parents and family . Didn't realize how close Boomba racing were to her parents . I should had came in person to purchase the boomba shift knob lol . I almost bought the adapter along with the shift knob last week but decided not to for wifey reasons lol .
Should've swung by and said hi! We love having visitors from out of state.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club

It can be found below.

Hilarious!