Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Stanced Fiesta ST Showcase Thread

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Those are literally the exact set of wheels on Pelloni Design's blue Fiesta; they came off that silver car. They are Nobles by Aristo Collection.

Finally fine tuned the ride height on the Air Lift kit, we had to move the camber plates in to clear the fenders allowing it to sit lower... and before anyone asks, no, these are not the wheels on the car but yes, that's how it sits (for now).

TheStig

Finally fine tuned the ride height on the Air Lift kit, we had to move the camber plates in to clear the fenders allowing it to sit lower... and before anyone asks, no, these are not the wheels on the car but yes, that's how it sits (for now).

Im not much of a stance guy but that is absolutely bad ass. Love the wheels on your air-ride setup.

Those wheels look like the cutter attachment I can put in my cuisinart, lol.
Haha, some of the designs out there are pretty damn interesting... I tried to find something worse to Photoshop on there but I couldn't find the right angle.

Im not much of a stance guy but that is absolutely bad ass. Love the wheels on your air-ride setup.
Thanks - unfortunately those are edited on there to hide the actual wheels for now but that's the ride height when aired down.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
i saw a set of really obnoxious pink wheels that have heart shape window cutouts that would be amazing for a troll-car lol

I really like the look. I wouldn't prefer it on my own FiST, but it's kinda enchanting to look at it. It draws me in and I'm not sure what it is about it I like fully. It has to be the color. They took a boring color and put it on the FiST, but the way the car is designed makes it look so good. The angles compliment any color so well.