Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Stanced Fiesta ST Showcase Thread

Still have plenty of room to go lower, but some more fender work is in order before that happens...IF it happens.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #68

Still have plenty of room to go lower, but some more fender work is in order before that happens...IF it happens.
That looks so good.

Etyrnus

I have to admit, I'm not usually a fan of lowering cars in general, especially ones with a rally heritage. But, every single FiST I've seen in this thread was well executed, aesthetically pleasing, and would get the bumpers ripped off trying to get in my driveway....

Thanks guys! I got my fenders rolled today along with a slight pull in the front. May go a tad lower. [cool]

LT Berzerker

I think the drop is about perfect... I'd try some plastidip on the centers to a gunmetal to create depth to the lip/wheel.... :)

I think the drop is about perfect... I'd try some plastidip on the centers to a gunmetal to create depth to the lip/wheel.... :)
Thanks! I plan on leaving the wheels as is. They have a huge amount of depth in person. And I have the Avant Garde center caps, just haven't mounted them yet as I need to buy lugs that the caps can clear.

LT Berzerker

Thanks! I plan on leaving the wheels as is. They have a huge amount of depth in person. And I have the Avant Garde center caps, just haven't mounted them yet as I need to buy lugs that the caps can clear.

Hmmmmm lol

Looks good, yes. But pictures never show true depth. Here's the AGs all nice and shiny out of the box. Plus I'm not too keen on plastidipping a nice set of name brand wheels with top notch fit and finish from the box. Different strokes though!

Attachments

LT Berzerker

That's why plastidip was created ;) peel that shit off if you don't like lol, either way, beautiful wheels! You should create a build thread, what are you running for suspension?

Wobb

Looks good, yes. But pictures never show true depth. Here's the AGs all nice and shiny out of the box. Plus I'm not too keen on plastidipping a nice set of name brand wheels with top notch fit and finish from the box. Different strokes though!
What offset did you go with? And what coils are you on?

C. love

I 200% agree. The wheels look fantastic and coloring the center will make them look cheap
IMO.