Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Modified Ford Fiesta ST 0-60 Times

CSM

1000 Post Club
anybody hitting 60 in under 6 seconds?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I was able to do a 5.9 last month on E30 Dizzy V2 tune. Launch control (3k RPM), Flat Foot shifting and cobb TC set to 4. Highly doubt I could do any better than that with current wheel/tire setup. Had a photo of it on my AP but phone crashed recently. I'll try again at some point and see if I can beat it

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I was able to do a 5.9 last month on E30 Dizzy V2 tune. Launch control (3k RPM), Flat Foot shifting and cobb TC set to 4. Highly doubt I could do any better than that with current wheel/tire setup. Had a photo of it on my AP but phone crashed recently. I'll try again at some point and see if I can beat it
Thanks for reporting this so that I don't have to abuse mine to try it since I have the same tune, LOL... Well, don't have my IC yet but I have some other upgrades and mount/bracing that would help me hook up pretty well too... I'm just assuming you aren't a nerd to list every little thing in their signature and you have other mods too? Now, I've heard that launch control set lower, like 2800 can help hook up, despite not sounding as cool and sexy at launch but your time sounds about right anyway, since it's that 2nd shift that makes our car look slower than it really is. I'm sure all this is discussed further above but 1/4 mile I think is a better true indicator for our cars, our times always looks more competitive going off that.

nice bro thanks for reporting..i just switched to dizzy e30 tune..whoosh fmic v2 in the mail and then I'll go dizzy E30 V2 tune. I added the whoosh catless dp as well. Still havent done better than 6.5 however but I'm looking to be under 6 sec once I upgrade my tires. Also have not used launch control or flat foot shifting to achieve 6.5 sec. Will keep posted

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thanks for reporting this so that I don't have to abuse mine to try it since I have the same tune, LOL... Well, don't have my IC yet but I have some other upgrades and mount/bracing that would help me hook up pretty well too... I'm just assuming you aren't a nerd to list every little thing in their signature and you have other mods too? Now, I've heard that launch control set lower, like 2800 can help hook up, despite not sounding as cool and sexy at launch but your time sounds about right anyway, since it's that 2nd shift that makes our car look slower than it really is. I'm sure all this is discussed further above but 1/4 mile I think is a better true indicator for our cars, our times always looks more competitive going off that.
One day I will make a build thread and list all the mods! But yeah those are basic mods, I dont have anything else that would increase 0-60 performance

CSM

1000 Post Club
nice bro thanks for reporting..i just switched to dizzy e30 tune..whoosh fmic v2 in the mail and then I'll go dizzy E30 V2 tune. I added the whoosh catless dp as well. Still havent done better than 6.5 however but I'm looking to be under 6 sec once I upgrade my tires. Also have not used launch control or flat foot shifting to achieve 6.5 sec. Will keep posted

with right tires, right launch, and good shifts, you'll be at 6.0 or slightly less no problem. Flat Foot Shifting was by far the biggest factor in that time. However it is really rough on your car IMO. I am fully expecting my clutch to die before 100k miles [giggle][giggle][giggle][giggle]