Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stance General Discussion

C. love

Stance is cool if that's your thing.

I like performance over looks, but I still prefer "proper" sized tires. Not a big fan of stretch and poke but it can look nice, just I won't do it personally.

My fiesta has a good stance, imo But I want to got a tad lower. I like tucking meaty tires.

And here is my autox car
Rear is maxed out with adjusters and isolators removed from kw v3

Rides like a cadillac too

I like the stance look but not on my fiesta. Its my kinda daily. It needs to haul the kiddies to and from school, not make me feel like any more of a child than it already does. Plus if i wanna feel like a kid in a loud obnoxious car that sucks to drive i hop in this;

sure its not stance but it pretty much sucks to drive doing anything but drifting

but I can appreciate stance. Maybe its not optimal maybe maybe some people hate it, who cares. What i dont get is why people that dont appreciate stance even click on the FUCKEN STANCE FORUM threads, GTFO if you dont like it. Thats all i am saying

C. love

Stance is cool if that's your thing.

I like performance over looks, but I still prefer "proper" sized tires. Not a big fan of stretch and poke but it can look nice, just I won't do it personally.

My fiesta has a good stance, imo But I want to got a tad lower. I like tucking meaty tires.

I like the stance look but not on my fiesta. Its my kinda daily, daily. It needs to haul the kiddies to and from school, not make me feel like any more of a child than it already does and hit snow packed roads on occasion. Plus if i wanna feel like a kid in a loud obnoxious car that sucks to drive i hop in this;

sure its not stance but it pretty much sucks to drive doing anything but drifting

but I can appreciate stance. Maybe its not optimal maybe it looks foolish in somes eyes maybe some people hate it, who cares. What i dont get is why people that dont appreciate stance even click on the FUCKEN STANCE FORUM threads, GTFO if you dont like it. Thats all i am saying