Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

South Eastern Ontario Members.

Hi Guys,

Just thought we should have a thread for the south eastern Ontario members so we can have localized talks and events. Also picked up a Performance Blue FiST from Vishu at East Court Ford for a amazing price!

Sure. Why not. Lol. Just talked to my buddy at Gilman auto in scarborough He just bought a white st. Which he already has done tons of stuff too already. I booked a appt for next week for springs. I'll be doing more to this thing ASAP. Any questions bout modding call him. He seems to really know these cars. 4162891388. Ray. I've known him 20 years. He's even prolly on this forum already. Lol. We should do a lap day. Later. Joe.

Sure. Why not. Lol. Just talked to my buddy at Gilman auto in scarborough He just bought a white st. Which he already has done tons of stuff too already. I booked a appt for next week for springs. I'll be doing more to this thing ASAP. Any questions bout modding call him. He seems to really know these cars. 4162891388. Ray. I've known him 20 years. He's even prolly on this forum already. Lol. We should do a lap day. Later. Joe.
Track day sounds good! But not sure if I will this year

So lets start with a meet first :)

Seems like we are all over the GTA, we should do a central meet, somewhere near a major highway, maybe the Vaughn colossus on 7?

I just created a Facebook group entitled "GTA FiST Owners Club" if anyone is interested. It may be easier to communicate, worked great for my rx8 owners club. It's a closed group so just mention your initials and that you joined on this thread for approval.

I just created a Facebook group entitled "GTA FiST Owners Club" if anyone is interested. It may be easier to communicate, worked great for my rx8 owners club. It's a closed group so just mention your initials and that you joined on this thread for approval.
can't find the group, maybe you can post the link here?

I'm in that area but took the other car today... I hope my FIST is where I left it.

I don't mind meeting anywhere in the city but my opinion is the DVP/404/401 area, major highways going in all directions. There's also a nice timmies with a large parking lot there off sheppard ave just east of the 404.

Perhaps on a weekend or weekday evening?

I know the place I used to live at the condo building right beside it. Parking lot is not large though. A big lot and where lots of cars and bikes meet is at Kennedy commons at Kennedy and 401. Its big but busy too. Gets crowded Thursday nights