Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

South Eastern Ontario Members.

I know the place I used to live at the condo building right beside it. Parking lot is not large though. A big lot and where lots of cars and bikes meet is at Kennedy commons at Kennedy and 401. Its big but busy too. Gets crowded Thursday nights
It's not a HUGE parking lot but large enough. I don't think we'll have many of us there. Either way I don't care where we meet... maybe even a mall parking lot where we can knock back a few beers too ;-)

It's not a HUGE parking lot but large enough. I don't think we'll have many of us there. Either way I don't care where we meet... maybe even a mall parking lot where we can knock back a few beers too ;-)
i wanna say lets not do kennedy commons....
not a very friendly spot... :p

Fairview mall at 404 and 401 could work too. Pretty easy for most to get too. Also has an lcbo for some refreshments

OP
G
Thread Starter #24
There is a meet happening today at Fairview mall near the sears parking lot at 9pm. Can't go maybe next week.

I don't think I'll ever be able to do a meet on a Sunday night...

I'll try to make it, I have a poker tournament to attend not sure what time it will be done. There's construction at fairview by sears now... Is the meet at the parkade by sears? Meeting on the 5th level? I'll do my best to come say hi to everyone and bring my DSLR to take pics.