Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Las Vegas Owners?

I use to live over there southernhighlands area! Were kinda close! Friday night my friend is hosting a meet behind sunset station at the jack and the box and then we cruise to the strip!
That could be cool, what kind of meet or just cars in general?

ill begin attending cars and coffee regularly on saturday mornings once my schedule changes. i'm also part of the sonic owners forum and the local guys always get together for that too. great group of nice people. hows that sound to everyone?
I just looked into cars and coffee on their website. I will probably attend, not this saturday, I will be in LA for the day for a "work" trip, but next for sure. And Sonic club sounds good. I don't discriminate against any car. The turbo version is pretty quick.

I use to live over there southernhighlands area! Were kinda close! Friday night my friend is hosting a meet behind sunset station at the jack and the box and then we cruise to the strip!
I may be interested in that tho. What time and where exactly.

The speedway is terrible there is no such thing as prepped surface hahah
Shit, I'd assume that a semi respectable raceway would have a decent prepped surface. In Miami we had 1/8th mile track that was a runway for small planes before it closed and i couldn't hook in my old RSX-S for the life of me until 3rd gear when they frst opened. After a couple weekend events eventually there was enough rubber on the track to hook and get decent times.

Sorry I didnt make it, ending up going out for a friends birthday friday night instead of saturday night.

OP
H
Thread Starter #31
FRIDAY MIDNIGHT MAYHEM! Gotta bet with a guy at work with a FOST thinks hes gonna beat the FIST. HA!

Wish I could make it.. I'll be out at primm for the desert race and I don't have plates yet so I cant make any runs anyways.

I do have some mods now. Injen intake, AP3, Cobb RMM, ATP catless dp, and Cobb knob. Seems much faster than stock. Can't wait to order the rest to go to stage 3.

OP
H
Thread Starter #33
wish i could make it.. I'll be out at primm for the desert race and i don't have plates yet so i cant make any runs anyways.

I do have some mods now. Injen intake, ap3, cobb rmm, atp catless dp, and cobb knob. Seems much faster than stock. Can't wait to order the rest to go to stage 3.
stage 3 is veryyy nicceeee

I was out there spectating. Hunter was not there. I believe he told me he worked late that night and couldn't make it.

I will be out at the next one actually racing my car this time.