Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Las Vegas Owners?

Not sure if any of you guys enjoy smoking hookah but there is a car meet at the place I go to that seems like it might be a good turnout. They have some really good food, full bar, and the best hookah in vegas. I think everyone is showing up close to 9pm and it's usually open until like 1-2am and if you mention the picture or ad you can get 15% off your food and hookah.

OP
H
Thread Starter #43
Not sure if any of you guys enjoy smoking hookah but there is a car meet at the place I go to that seems like it might be a good turnout. They have some really good food, full bar, and the best hookah in vegas. I think everyone is showing up close to 9pm and it's usually open until like 1-2am and if you mention the picture or ad you can get 15% off your food and hookah.

My GF lives down the street from there maybe Ill swing by, Are you gonna be there?

How was it?

I'll be at the next one I hope once I get my injen exhaust delivered and installed along with my DHM inter cooler and crash bar so I can run stage 3

I've been wanting to go to the Espresso and Exotics for a while now. I might just have to check it out.

and what is a cloud comp? Is that for the vapes?

Makes sense, I dont know anyone in vegas really with cars since for the past 8 years I've been into the offroad world so I dont usually go to any kind of meets.

I'm in the southwest area off 15 and blue diamond. Id love to go down there, it's been years. I doubt I would run yet as I'm still getting used to the car but I definitely want to get a baseline before getting performance parts. Do you guys actually warm up the tires with a burnout?
digging this back up for a couple of reasons:

1) just got my car 2 weeks ago and was looking for other vegas owners!

2) i live off blue diamond and decatur and am pretty sure i've seen your car around here!

digging this back up for a couple of reasons:

1) just got my car 2 weeks ago and was looking for other vegas owners!

2) i live off blue diamond and decatur and am pretty sure i've seen your car around here!
You probably have haha. Im always int he parking lot at the Albertsons or across the street at Lee's [biggrin]

Is that papa murphys place any good? I havent really heard anything about it except that its like take home pizza that you bake.

dont even look at their menu, get the chicago style stuffed. its a meat stuffed pizza.
toss it in the oven for 20 minutes. f-ing delicious. and its only $10 on tuesdays

$10 on tuesdays? Damn! Looks like I know what Im getting tonight. I normally go to a place called Vinny's on Maryland and Wig-Wam. It has awesome chicago style pizza and pretty good wings. Thanks for the heads up!

Which apartments? The paramount apartments? If so, I just moved from there in Dec haha

And Vinnys is awesome... ordered enough that they knew me by my voice.