Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Las Vegas Owners?

Haha That's pretty crazy. I was living there for like 15 months. Had a white older toyota pickup prerunner without a hood.

Not looking good since it's raining right now in some areas.

If you guys get word that it's still happening tonight or are still going feel free to text me. (702)572-6180 My name is Patrick.

I was spinning throughout the beginning of the night. And hopping at the end of the night. Best pass was 15.089 @ "104.9MPH" Which has to be a mistake lol. 105 pretty much, would put my STOCK car at like 250 lol

Burnouts ARE necessary to get some traction...

Ohhh ok. I haven't been in years so I'm not sure how the track is. I wish they would prep it.

What were some of the fastest cars there?

Fastest times run? Or just in general? I ran a LSX 240 and got walked. He ran a low 13.

I saw an evo in the low 12s. saw a couple muscle cars in the low 12s and high 11s. alot of 13s and 14s, then 15s.

Next time I am able to go I want to hit into 14's. I was right there with my 15.089 which was my best of the night. I figure I might not take my spare tire or other shit i have in the hatch with me next time and air down the tires into the mid 20's for better traction and if I'm feeling ballsy I'll pull my rear interior as well lol. HOPEFULLY that should be enough to get me into a solid 14 run.

Oh you didnt lower your tire pressure at all? From what I've been reading the best numbers for these cars are 20-22psi in the front and 40-42 in the rear. Taking the spare and jack out are a must for sure.

And yeah I mean fastest times in general. When I used to go years ago there was always some guy that would make a pass and then be kicked out because he didnt have a chute lol

I was at 32psi front 42 rear. Fastest in general was the showcase classes. Probably running 9s amd 10s. Didn't really watch. Tried to get as many runs in as I could. I did 15 runs overall that night which I felt was good for the $15 pricetag to race lol

Next time I will for sure go into the 20s in the front and gut the rear a little and hopefully with good launches and 60' be comfortably in 14s. The car is capable under perfect conditions probably low 14 stock. High 13 if the stars align lol

It's possible. Rsx Type S could do a 13.9xx with an amazing driver. This car is pretty much very similar to that in power and weight and has more torque. 13s may be a stretch since it requires a pro driver pretty much but really low 14s is feasible for someone at sea level. Elevation fuck up our actual peak horsepower numbers.

OP
H
Thread Starter #76
Its about time for slicks, my 60ft IS TERRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP
H
Thread Starter #77
It's possible. Rsx Type S could do a 13.9xx with an amazing driver. This car is pretty much very similar to that in power and weight and has more torque. 13s may be a stretch since it requires a pro driver pretty much but really low 14s is feasible for someone at sea level. Elevation fuck up our actual peak horsepower numbers.
THIS [smackbum]

So this weekend there is the Midnight Mayhem at 8pm on Friday and then Espresso and Exotics from 7am-10am on Sunday.

I'll be at both.

I will be at Midnight Mayhem.

And isnt Cars and Coffee on Saturday mornings? Or is Espresso and Exotics a different thing all together?

I'd be willing to check them out I just don't wake up early on weekends... I can try though.