Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Las Vegas Owners?

Nice, I'm too old for that shit, I went to the very first MM with my supercharged mustang back in the day. I also had a 2004 SRT4 and this car blows my SRT out the water.

welcome! im jealous of your paint lol.

and we should do more than MM sometimes since its not everyones cup of tea... plus its been too hot... we never hit th canyons/twisties like we were talking about doing. or go karting. or whatever else we can agree on lol. what happened to the friday meets hunter? what is everyone doing this weekend or next?

OP
H
Thread Starter #106
welcome! im jealous of your paint lol.

and we should do more than MM sometimes since its not everyones cup of tea... plus its been too hot... we never hit th canyons/twisties like we were talking about doing. or go karting. or whatever else we can agree on lol. what happened to the friday meets hunter? what is everyone doing this weekend or next?
Lets do something!

GAbOS

You guys should come up to Carson. We have cooler, more rare cars. Not to mention the better roads!

True. so what are we doing this weekend? Whats your work schedule like?

You guys should come up to Carson. We have cooler, more rare cars. Not to mention the better roads!
7 hour drive can be a little rough. Provide examples of this "cooler, rarer cars" lol [pics?]
My buddy invited me to burning man for next week and I would have been up there if I wasnt doing my ST Octane Academy next week on the 2nd and 3rd.

GAbOS

That hill climb looks sweet and then hit up some bars in virginia city after! Would be an awesome time.

any local FiST owners available for fender flare measure up? I will have the samples of my fender flares that i just need to hold up to the car and take some pics to see how the fitment w/ the mold went. lmk thanks!

any local FiST owners available for fender flare measure up? I will have the samples of my fender flares that i just need to hold up to the car and take some pics to see how the fitment w/ the mold went. lmk thanks!
I don't have anything going on tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you for offering. I will hit you up as soon as I get them in my possession. i should have them sometime next week. thanks again!