Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Las Vegas Owners?

No problem. I'm off weekends. Just shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys! Brand new FiST owner here. Only had it for a couple weeks now and still getting used to driving it...big change from an STi.
Just got mine the other day! Where are all the Vegas peeps at? is there a FB or IG page I need to follow to get in on some meets and turning wrenches??

Vegas native here! We're you on the southwest side of town the other day? I think I might've seen your Orange FiST passing by the 215 on durango. LVST would be one of the FB pages. It's not FiST specific though as it includes FoSTs and FoRS as well.

Vegas native here! We're you on the southwest side of town the other day? I think I might've seen your Orange FiST passing by the 215 on durango. LVST would be one of the FB pages. It's not FiST specific though as it includes FoSTs and FoRS as well.
Nah, wasn't in that part of town. Been mostly in the NW and at work waaaaaay up the 95 lol. Thanks for the FB info! I just sent a request. Are there any regular meets? I work a weird schedule now, but I'll have a normal in a few weeks.

I recently joined the group and I know there's a monthly "meat" (is what they call it lol) but I personally haven't attended one since my work schedule conflicts with the meets.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a blue FiST Sunday in LV near I15. Exchanged peace signs.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk