Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Torque Pro

MOFiST

I have been using both Forscan and Torque Pro. I have not managed to read knock sensor data yet.
I tried what was suggested here http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/127485.html
But i could not read any enhanced PIDs.
I read that companies making ODB software have to pay for using manufacturer enhanced PIDs.
That's why these PIDs are "locked" but Torque Pro can still manage to read some of them, at least for GM it seems.

Using Torque Pro i can now read Measured AFR, Commanded AFR, Timing Adv, boost, IAT, CAT and more.

Data seems to be correct.
I have Measured AFR 14.7 when cruising and 12.2 at WOT using stock map.
With Revo stage2 map i have 14.7 cruising and 11.2 WOT.
WOT are the richest values i remember seeing.
Thanks. Good news about Torque. I can't get AFR's through Forscan. I also can't get knock. Dash Command for me (iOS) may be worth getting a better wifi dongle as they sell a 2014 Ford 'add on' pack. This may give the elusive PIDS I hope.

What peak boost numbers are you seeing?

I remember 20.5 psi when logging with Forscan. [loveboost]
Yes looks like DashCommand is the way to go[twothumb]

MOFiST

Scratch the Addon pack for Dash Command.
Not really liking Dash Command much.
It hasn't got AFR's, Knock, or anything else that Forscan doesn't have.
Non intuitive layout as well IMO.

On another note I got my Iphone to work with the cheap Bluetooth dongle in the end as I jailbroke it with Pangu then installed roqyBT7 and roqyOBD7 through Cydia.
PM me if anyone needs more info.
I've also scrounged an Android Tablet and already bought Torque so I'll have a play with Torque tomorrow I think.

Just ordered a mini obd2 of ebay.

are you running abit rich after a drop in air filter?

You lost me at hello lol. Can't we just add gauges? As for the air filters will a K&N filter play around with the car to much? My mechanical knowledge and ability uses lots of swearing, hence I haven't got a clue lol.

Got my dongle.

Wondering if iphone app any good from your comments doesnt seem like it MoFist.

Should i just get torque pro through my laptop?

Ok, so I've been searching through this thread and even in the aforementioned external links to other forums and still have a couple questions:
1. How do I get a proper reading on the boost over 22.6 psi? I've been playing around with adding custom PIDs and can see that the existing Torque Pro boost is calculated by MAP (maxed out at 255kPa/37psi) - Barometric Pressure (14.4 psi)
2. How do I read the oil temps?

I have a COBB AP and using that I can read boost over 22.6 psi as well as oil temps, but I already have Torque Pro on my phone and would rather use that for gauges.

Sekred

1000 Post Club
You won't get oil temp because there is no actual PID for it (sensor). No idea about boost readings above 22.6psi. I prefer to use "ODB Fusion" app because I can not get TP to work with Data Zap but I have to use TP for V-Dyno.

You won't get oil temp because there is no actual PID for it (sensor). No idea about boost readings above 22.6psi. I prefer to use "ODB Fusion" app because I can not get TP to work with Data Zap but I have to use TP for V-Dyno.
Gotcha, I was reading in a FoST forum that oil temp is derived from the engine coolant temp sensor so I guess it's the same with the FiST. I just downloaded the OBD Fusion app so I'll try it tomorrow to see if I get more accurate boost readings, thanks for the recommendation.