Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

M-Sport Fiesta RS Spoiler

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Am I the only one that would like to see this in production? Or would it look out of place without a wide body-kit?

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #3
Well then... I wouldn't mind a wide body kit in the future.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #5
The spoiler alone is another 2.5k?! Yeah...no.

Goddamnit I want this wing so bad, I can't believe this is the only option!

Especially with used rally cars existing somewhere here in the United States, there must be some wings teams/owners are willing to sell.

Thanks for the suggestion but I love how the sides wrap down around the car to the tail lights on the older version.

cars4youcustom.com has a prototype arc style wing for sale... I was quoted 1200 plus shipping to the states

I E-mailed cars4youcustom.com and they told me 900 euros + VAT and shipping.

I asked how it was mounted and they said with "glue". From pics it also looks like it doesn't mount with the ST spoiler (they didn't answer that question) so you might need the regular fiesta spoiler. Also, it blocks most of your view out the rear, all of which leads me to think this isn't a great option for a street car.

However, Siebon is making full carbon replacement ST spoilers. They look pretty badass (not as badass as the WRC spoiler) but are only $600 (Euros?) or so. I kinda want to pick one of those up.

YouTuber bought the full kit! Haven't watched all his videos but it looks like he has it installed now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HSzddoC5AE
Yeah, I saw that. He "paid through the nose" for that, plus he had a special connection in Poland.

IMO, after seeing the finished product of that kit on our 4 doors.. I think I'll go with fender flares