Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Frozen White ST for sale

I seen a frozen white ST for sale today at Macarthur Ford Narellan. Ex Demo 12,xxxkm 13 model they are asking $26,990.

NELSON ST

Just took delivery this morning of a frozen white ST from Macarthur Ford Narellan. Not the one above though as mine was brand new (customer pulled out of the deal, so no wait time for me). Was that price Drive Away?

Dealing with them was very good. Never stepped foot in the dealer and did the whole thing via email and phone. I dont live down that way, so they brought the car to me at work and although I haven't driven it more than to park it in underground car park, I'm very happy with it already.

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
Drive away Jan rego. I enquired with them at the start of the year and left my details at both Narellan and Campbelltown about test drive and purchase. Still to this day I haven't heard from them, that's why I went elsewhere.

I got my '13 molten orange with 1500km for 24.5K D/A. I say its too pricey for 12000kms of demo thrashing.