Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Waited so long there's been changes

I've been waiting so long there's a couple of changes to what I've ordered and I'm pissed. So since I've ordered my FiST the pedals have apparently changed, PISSED! And I've waited that long that NSW RTA have changed their number plate range. I told the dealer I wanted a set of bright lights Blue number plates which they agreed too, but now the RTA have deleted the range PISSED for a 2nd time. Agreed on a price not going to get what I agreed on, no idea where I stand now.

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
That sounds like the biggest run around... I feel for ya mate!
That's what I get for being patient. Got told 3 months originally by the time it arrives it will be 5 months.

Strid3r

Where did you order from?
What is your car build date and ETA?

I brought mine from Sinclair Ford. I suppose at the end of the day it doesn't matter which dealer you used, they can't physically get it any faster. It just sucks that it changed - it's not in their hands to control though.

Order my car on the 5th of May. My car was built on the 1st of July, ETA is late August. I won't deny being perplexed as to why after being built for 4 weeks it still isn't on a boat.

Same thing happened to me mate in terms of what i ordered and timeframe. The day i ordered mine which originally was blue, there was a car in stock at another dealership about 40min from this one... but thought ill just order while iam here.

3.5months later got told itd be another 3-4months for a blue/white one... but they had a black one just got traded from vic in stock and if i wanted i could take it. I went and had a look and wasnt totally sold but figured the wait was too long as i needed a car. accepted the black one.

Basically depends on the contract youve signed etc. If its in writting what you wanted and they accepted but cant deliver. Generally they will change the contract or pricing for you.

PS- 86 drivers had to wait up to 12 months sometimes while A45AMG is a 12month wait. Also depends on what colour you want.

OP
N
Thread Starter #7
I wouldn't back out now I've waited to long and the FiST is the best car for the price. The dealer has been great they will make the deductions and offered to look at changing the pedals, but I won't be able to do anything until it arrives. Just so keen to get my hands on it and cruise lol. I think now I'll go with a set of custom plates.

OP
N
Thread Starter #8
Where did you order from?
What is your car build date and ETA?

I brought mine from Sinclair Ford. I suppose at the end of the day it doesn't matter which dealer you used, they can't physically get it any faster. It just sucks that it changed - it's not in their hands to control though.

Order my car on the 5th of May. My car was built on the 1st of July, ETA is late August. I won't deny being perplexed as to why after being built for 4 weeks it still isn't on a boat.
I ordered on the 11th April built in June. The boat set sail on the 5th of July, it's currently just left South Africa on its way to Perth. Due in Sydney the 15th of August on a boat called Figaro. Lol that's how keen Iam.