Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #82
Rail shipping is wonky. Who knew it took so long for things to get anywhere...

Car is currently in Detroit, MI with an ultimate destination of NOVA. Maybe corporate wanted to take a look at it first [;)]

Spent two days sitting is St Louis, MO and then two days sitting in Elkridge, IN. I wonder if they will go through Canada and then back down the east coast?

ETTX 710321
No data found for Equipment ETTX710321
Grand Total : 1 Shipments
From CN railroad

I received the message "No data found for Equipment ..."

One of the following has occurred:
The Equipment ID, Shipment ID or pickup Number were typed incorrectly
Currently we have no information on that car
The shipment for the reference number has completed its trip

Could be on the Truck on its way to your dealer

I just called the 800# for CSX, and it said it is now in Wayne, MI.

Color me confused...

Anyone know what "Placed at Customer location, Wayne MI" means? Surely, they are not trucking it from MI to VA right?

The VIN on my window sticker matches the Ford "Track A Vehicle" sheet that I have from the dealer, so I believe I got the right car.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #85
Im guessing it will be off loaded from the train and moved either to another train or by truck .. I bet a truck it is a car unloading site .. after looking at the site it may just be switching trains or maybe Ford wanted to see you car in person.. j/k this is weird..

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
placed at cust loc. is train car is now on ford property. and now needs to be unloaded and trucked

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
yep came in the other day and i was out of town, just brought it home a while ago, this thing is fing phenomenal. shifts like a dream, 60-100k in 3rd was 14 sec in wifes ses, 4sec in the st, it made her wet a little she told me lol.
i guess hot cars do get you laid. [spank]

yep came in the other day and i was out of town, just brought it home a while ago, this thing is fing phenomenal. shifts like a dream, 60-100k in 3rd was 14 sec in wifes ses, 4sec in the st, it made her wet a little she told me lol.
i guess hot cars do get you laid. [spank]
makes me even more excited... congrats buddy! mines been stuck in sheveport for 2 days now... ggrrrrr. lol

apparently my car arrived last night in toronto and has been "constructively placed" at the rail yard. i'm assuming that means it's waiting to be unloaded and trucked a few k's to my dealer.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #92
apparently my car arrived last night in toronto and has been "constructively placed" at the rail yard. i'm assuming that means it's waiting to be unloaded and trucked a few k's to my dealer.
That means the unloading dock is busy so its parked somewhere near waiting to be unloaded when the car is called for maybe done already it wont be long though

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Got word from my dealer that my car is arriving within the next two weeks.[lovest]

Got word from my dealer that my car is arriving within the next two weeks.[lovest]
great news buddy! finally...

now it says my car has been "placed at customer location". wow it takes longer to unload the car than it did being transported from memphis to toronto. this has been the worst car buying experience ever. lol

ETA just got bumped from 10/31 to 11/02.

Sad face :(

I realize that auto shipping is not something that most people experience, but seriously 1.5 months to get a car from MX to VA. That is way too long.

Car was built on Sept 19, Shipped out on a train on the 28th, and still is not here.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
great news buddy! finally...

now it says my car has been "placed at customer location". wow it takes longer to unload the car than it did being transported from memphis to toronto. this has been the worst car buying experience ever. lol
Thanks buddy. The waiting time of these cars makes you feel like we got something exotic lol.

you live above mexico and your car takes 2 weeks for transport? lol

the one and only reason i'm not too angry with the wait is because it is a 2014. but still, this whole process was a trip to hell and back. live and learn for next time!